assisting the black lover

susana2012

Female
Gold Member
A lot of white men only wish stay watching their wives fucking with their black lovers. Another white hubbies try to assist them to fuck their wives...but in what could they assist them?
I've heard a real story about a 40 years old white man who allowed her wife fuck in front of him, with a black parthner from his job (they worked for an airline enterprise).
The black guy didn't need a blow-jow or anything else to be excited, because the simple situation of be going to fuck his partner's wife, gave him a great erection. The wife was licked by him, in her breast and pussy. They started to fuck in missionary position over the sofa. The black lover was tall and very strong, so he placed his feet over one of the arms support from the sofa to use it like support point to pull his penis inside her pussy. His great strength started to loosing the arm support. The hubby was sat over a chair at the bottom of them and he was sure that he was going to break it and he didn't care because he didn't wish his black friend stopped to fuck her; but despite it, he held the lover's bare soles with his hands and supported all his great charges all the time they were fucking.

Sounds like the white hubby performed his role well...support his white and the black bull in experiencing the best sex possible.
Yes, I think so. I could understand that the hubby experienced over his own body all the lover's strong pulls used to fuck his wife. When he was close to get an orgasm the bbc wrung his toes and during it hubby could felt the great pleasure that he was feeling through his way to tauten and relax her toes.

Many white husbands are doing their duties such as this to assist the black man in fucking their white wives and even more hubbies are learning their place every day. But still we need many more to be recruited, informed, convinced and taught to begin doing this as their contribution in getting their white wives blacked for the first time and beyond.

I have the cuck assist in many ways from holding her legs to placing my cock in her depending on the cuck there are a lot of things they can help with

I agree completely. It has to be a powerful and pleasing feeling for the black man as he instructs and then watches the white husbands as they carry out the direct orders he gives them. What's so interesting about it is these orders can be a variety of humiliating things for the husband to say or do to please and amuse the black man that is fucking his white wife.

Yes helping to hold up a postilion is a great way to help. I could also imagine some sort of a standing position involving holding the woman up for a black man. I should also mention that I am a strong man myself so I could hold up to it.

I would also have to say there are many other ways to help rather than just watching. Many of the most well endowed black men, 10" and up, have a harder time getting a full erection being so large. So some "fluffing" by the husband/ boyfriend could be vary helpful. Most of all for the second and third go around. I would do that for a girlfriend of mine any day.

Also providing a warm up or double penetration for the woman can also greatly increase her enjoyment. Rather dpp or the back end of a standard dp both are fun. Timing is critical though since it is hard to keep up with the stamina of most men. Anyways I would encourage creativity, there are lots of fun ideas out there.

I was on all fours taking by favorite thick black cock hard (chest down, ass up my lover up high with his hands on my shoulders digging deep) and I hear my lover tell my husband "get over here and lick my balls while I fill up your wife"....I couldn't see a thing but the next 10 minutes was the most incredibly intense f*ing ever and ended with three people having incredible orgasms!

Agreed, there are few experiences hotter than orally pleasing the coupling! My personal fave is when she's on her side with him behind her laying that pipe. To take that hard dick out and suck their creamy fuck froth off it and then aim it back into her hot hole for more...mmmmm

I was on all fours taking by favorite thick black cock hard (chest down, ass up my lover up high with his hands on my shoulders digging deep) and I hear my lover tell my husband "get over here and lick my balls while I fill up your wife"....I couldn't see a thing but the next 10 minutes was the most incredibly intense f*ing ever and ended with three people having incredible orgasms!
So friggin hot! Your hubby is one lucky guy!

Some times my wifes BF likes to have me toung his manhole. She loves to kid me about about how we have the best sex life, she gets a real mans cock and I get to eat Black ass. Must work we are both happy, LOL.

I have the cuck assist in many ways from holding her legs to placing my cock in her depending on the cuck there are a lot of things they can help with
I would do anything they need to ensure my wife gets the fucking she deserves.

Back