Assisting black lover

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
One of the best thing, that a white husband could do, when he is watching his wife being fucked by a black lover, is assist them to be comfortable to keep fucking.
There are a lot of things to do: help the wife to suck black lover's dick, hold her legs in the air during the fuck, lick her tits and more.
This pic is from a good hubby assisting his wife to wrap her legs around him. Feel free to post the pics that you wish.
tumblr_m9193eTtwk1qhqafco1_500.jpg

When you said "lick her tits" it reminded me of a time when the black guy fucking me had his eyes closed. I assumed he was trying to hold off because we had been fucking quite a while. I love looking into a lover's eyes and thought, I will fix him! I signaled hubby to start sucking one nipple as I started sucking the other. Suddenly I heard "Oh fuck" I looked up and his eyes were wide open. And the scene must have really excited him because I felt his hot cum, so that made me orgasm. And there was hubby still sucking on my nipple. When the orgasm was over we all had a good laugh.

One of the best thing, that a white husband could do, when he is watching his wife being fucked by a black lover, is assist them to be comfortable to keep fucking.
There are a lot of things to do: help the wife to suck black lover's dick, hold her legs in the air during the fuck, lick her tits and more.
This pic is from a good hubby assisting his wife to wrap her legs around him. Feel free to post the pics that you wish.
View attachment 167061
ohh god hot

I absolutely love assisting my wife's lovers. It helps me get a better view and helps me stay involved. My favorite thing to do is play with her clit when he's fucking her. She has a pretty sensitive clit so the sensation of her clit being played with along with her lovers thick cock drives her crazy. Also love guiding her lover's cock into her.

I absolutely love assisting my wife's lovers. It helps me get a better view and helps me stay involved. My favorite thing to do is play with her clit when he's fucking her. She has a pretty sensitive clit so the sensation of her clit being played with along with her lovers thick cock drives her crazy. Also love guiding her lover's cock into her.
ohhh my!!

So many ways for a good cuck hubby to help his wife and her Black lover. A cuck's job is to serve and to enhance the wife and Bull's sexual experience. A good cuck will prepare the bedroom to set the right atmosphere for lovemaking. A good cuck will be invisible until needed. He will be ready with water, hand towels, and lube. My wife prefers missionary with her Bull. She will lift her legs and wiggle her foot to signal that she wants me to come suck on her toes while she's being fucked. A good cuck will provide his face for his wife to sit on when she wants to be fuck-licked.

Back