Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 319 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,219 45.3%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,153 42.8%

• Total voters
My wifes bbc lover told me he was laid on his back on our bed,my wife was between his legs slurping on his huge cock.He told her to suck on his big,bull balls,which she did in an instant.He then pulled his legs up holding the back of his knees and opening his legs wide.His bum cheeks were wide apart.his bumhole easily available.He ordered my wife to lick his asshole.My wife didn't hesitate,and began licking his anus.His groans of pleasure inspired my wife and she began to push her tongue as deep as possible up his bumhole.She smothered his bum in kisses and tongued his anus.When I snog my wife its so horny to know her lips and tongue have been allover his black bum and asshole.

My wifes bbc lover told me he was laid on his back on our bed,my wife was between his legs slurping on his huge cock.He told her to suck on his big,bull balls,which she did in an instant.He then pulled his legs up holding the back of his knees and opening his legs wide.His bum cheeks were wide apart.his bumhole easily available.He ordered my wife to lick his asshole.My wife didn't hesitate,and began licking his anus.His groans of pleasure inspired my wife and she began to push her tongue as deep as possible up his bumhole.She smothered his bum in kisses and tongued his anus.When I snog my wife its so horny to know her lips and tongue have been allover his black bum and asshole.

Good boy

Back