Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 322 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,228 45.3%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,159 42.8%

• Total voters
One bull I was fucking loved to humiliate my husband. Hubby and I would pick the bull and I would be naked in the back seat. My bull would come back there and hike his ass up for me to rim him while my husband drove around town. He would call me such nasty names while I rimmed his ass. After he came in my mouth he would get up front with my husband and tell him where to go. Most of the time it was at a park where black guys were playing basketball. He would get out and go talk with some of the guys and in a few minutes he would bring one over and he would get in the back seat with me. He dropped his shorts got on his knees so I could rim his sweaty black ass while my husband drove around the neighborhood. My bull charged them 10 bucks a rim until they came. It didn't take long for word to get out and they were lined up. They enjoyed it every one and I felt so slutty

When we were in our 20s I traveled around on construction jobs and my wife went with me. We were in st Augustine fl were we met a older Haitian guy that was tall and lanky and was as black as coal. He had a huge dick that never went soft. His balls were like eggs and he came in quarts. We brought him back to our room and my young wife was fucked like a common whore. We had a room with 2 double beds in it and I went to bed while they were still going at it. When I woke up to go to work this was the position they were in. I got dressed for work and they both ignored me when I was putting my boots on I heard him say ok slut are you ready for your breakfast he turned around and shoved that big dick in her mouth and came all the while telling her don't swallow and don't spill a drop slut. When he finished cumming he pulled his dick out of her mouth he said open up and let me see she did and her mouth was full of his ears. He had her swallow it down and then show him she had swallowed it all. He then said shower time birch. They went in the bathroom and she got in the shower and squatted down.He told her slut this time don't miss a drop. He then started pissing in her mouth and she swallows most of it. He then said kiss your husband good by

Once my wife got into her 50s we slowed down on playing. She still looked good and had a good body but she didn't feel as sexy as she used to. One weekend she was feeling horney and wanted some black dick again. We went to a bar and she scored a young black man who was 24. He asked us back to his place so we could party. When we got there he offered my wife a hit of ******* and she snorted it down so in a few minutes she was naked and had Sam's dick down her throat sucking him like a slut. Sam informs us that his roommate will be home soon and he will want to fuck my wife also and I knew she was ok with it. The roommate gets home and there is Sam squatting over my wife's mouth and my wife had her tongue in his asshole. That night those 2 black studs fucked my wife senseless and she loved it. They were so nasty and called her every name in the book.
We left and I figured she didn't want that kind of treatment again. One lazy Saturday morning Sam calls me and said i have some more of that X so why don't you and your slut wife come over so we can abuse her again. I didn't think she would be interested but she jumped at the chance to go over there. Once there she did the X and started sucking dick. They both came down her throat and was taking a break. Outside we could hear a mower going and since the curtains were wide open they saw a fat black guy pushing the mower. Sam told my wife to go outside and ask him if she could give him a BJ. Without hesitation she stood up and walked out the door buck naked and walked right up to him. In a few minutes they walked in the apartment. I thought the guy was disgusting. He was fat and all sweaty and ugly. He made my wife lick his feet, legs,chest and his arm pits. He finally let her pull his shorts down so she could lick his dick and sweaty nut sack. After a few minutes of that my wife looks up at him and asks if she can lick the crack of his ass? This fat slob turns around and tells me to spread his ass cheeks so she can get her tongue really deep. For the next 30 minutes my wife rimmed and sucked his dick. He soon sat on her face and while she rimmed his ass he jerked off and abused her tits he finally came and shot off on her chest. I had to lick his cum off my wife's chest and tits until she was clean and all the while she was rimming his black hairy asshole

Old former cuck here. When my ex was active we did a lot of different things but I don't believe she ever rimmed a Bull. After she kicked me out I continued servicing men and on rare occasion even a woman. I had many men tell me "lick my ass", the first few times I refused and took punishment instead. Eventually I met a man almost exactly half my age. As young as he was he was very experienced as a Bull. Within a week I had sucked him off at least 10 times and he had also convinced me to let him fuck me with his very thick gorgeous cock. When he asked me to lick his ass and tongue his hole I didn't even hesitate. I'm not sure why or how he so easily convinced me but I'm ever so glad. Unfortunately due to health reasons I can no longer actively perform the well deserved duties to the Superior Black race, but I cherish all of my memories.

When I would go pick up my wife from her bulls place I had many of his friends tell me how good my young bride rimmed them. They said that when she rimmed them she was super and they all said that they could tell she loved doing it but when your pretty little young wife is getting a big ni**er dick shoved up her ass her rim jobs are so sloppy, nasty and long that it is almost like heaven. When she didn't know that I was there I would step in the bedroom and there was my wife on all fours and a black man was raming his black dick in her asshole while another black guy was on his knees in front of her and she would have her hands spreading his ass cheeks with her face right between them sucking and shoving her tongue in his asshole. The guy getting the rim job would pull away and say beg for it you white slut. He got a real kick out of me listening to my wife begging for him to let her eat his asshole out. He would say ok slut but if I let you eat my asshole some more then you will have to eat my friends ass out also. She said yes I will do what and whoever you want me to as long as they are black. He would say while you are rimming my friends ass they will be filming you and taking pictures of you rimming their asshole and there is no telling who will see it. She said that it is fine with her. By the time I was there to pick her up the black guys she was rimming she nor I have never met them. A lot of the guys didn't even know my wife's name but that didn't stop her from letting them use her asshole or mouth

Back