Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 322 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
When partying in uk I was fortunately in the same situation,walking by as I sat on a lounge was the best bubble assed black man ,I slapped it hard ,he just backed on to me I spread his ass cheeks and rimmed the most wonderful ass ,my reward was a huge cum load.xxxx
i dream for a wife like you

Before we met up I always tell my playmate to shave their asses or have hair all waxed off and Ill surprise them
with a life changing salad tossing that they will never forget. I love eating nice, clean black ass.
wow.. it is good to know there are ladies like you out there. hopefully one day i will be lucky enough to marry one :)

I used to say that I'm not licking ass! My new bull insisted on I licking her ass! It was a shock to my husband. That's not what I'm interested in, now I'm licking bulls ass. I like to do it, even as a black ass! :mstickle::bigsmile::exciting::blackheart:

In fact, I would especially like to lick black bull's ass before my cucky's eyes!!! :happy:
Send me a black bull asshole and I'll show him what I want, what excite me! :help:

Thanks!

In pictures I lick my new bull's ass! :p
3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

Back