Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 319 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,219 45.3%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,153 42.8%

• Total voters
I'm finding that the older I get the more appealing rimming is.

I'm 37, and the first time I even heard of rimming was when I was 29 maybe (I was very fit looking back then, not much these days), when a girl offered to do it to me, I asked whats rimming? she explained and then I was like ewwww no way girl why would anyone want to do that that's just pure nasty, lol

Then a year or 2 ago I had this hot as hell fit young ******* woman in bed with me she had very firm/toned ass cheeks, when she was bent over on all four's inviting me to fuck her, I thought OMG everything about her is GORGEOUS I am so going to rim that fine ass.... so I did. I licked both her pussy and ass out back and forth, man... I LOVED having my face stuck between her ass cheeks.

I'm finding that the older I get the more appealing rimming is.

I'm 37, and the first time I even heard of rimming was when I was 29 maybe (I was very fit looking back then, not much these days), when a girl offered to do it to me, I asked whats rimming? she explained and then I was like ewwww no way girl why would anyone want to do that that's just pure nasty, lol

Then a year or 2 ago I had this hot as hell fit young ******* woman in bed with me she had very firm/toned ass cheeks, when she was bent over on all four's inviting me to fuck her, I thought OMG everything about her is GORGEOUS I am so going to rim that fine ass.... so I did. I licked both her pussy and ass out back and forth, man... I LOVED having my face stuck between her ass cheeks.

I am absolutely addicted to burying my face inside a womans ass! Of course hygiene is a must and i always make sure both of us are clean before doing it.

I love when my gf rims one of her bulls. During one of her gangbangs she told all 6 of the guys to line up so she can eat their asses. I love when she rims her bull and she kisses me after. I enjoy eating a bulls ass too, if he requests me to do soo. I love eating her ass especially after she has taken one or more of her bulls loads in her shitpipe

Back