Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 322 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,229 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,159 42.8%

• Total voters
My gf grabbed a fistful of my hair and ****** me down between her bulls legs and held me there and ordered me to rim his hairy black asshole till he came in her cunt my tounge got tired way before i felt his huge nuts throbbing on my forehead but she kept me locked in place until he pulled out and i was ordered to clean both of them afyerwards. Now its common for us

My wifes bbc lover told me he was laid on his back on our bed,my wife was between his legs slurping on his huge cock.He told her to suck on his big,bull balls,which she did in an instant.He then pulled his legs up holding the back of his knees and opening his legs wide.His bum cheeks were wide apart.his bumhole easily available.He ordered my wife to lick his asshole.My wife didn't hesitate,and began licking his anus.His groans of pleasure inspired my wife and she began to push her tongue as deep as possible up his bumhole.She smothered his bum in kisses and tongued his anus.When I snog my wife its so horny to know her lips and tongue have been allover his black bum and asshole.
I have watched my slut white wife eat multiple black assholes and come up and deep French kiss me asking if I can smell and taste the black ass on her lips. The black guys she had been fucking and rimming the last few hours loved it when she kissed me after her lips and tongue had been up their asses

My gf grabbed a fistful of my hair and ****** me down between her bulls legs and held me there and ordered me to rim his hairy black asshole till he came in her cunt my tounge got tired way before i felt his huge nuts throbbing on my forehead but she kept me locked in place until he pulled out and i was ordered to clean both of them afyerwards. Now its common for us
I like...you should feel honored

Back