Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 322 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
The look…

tumblr_ootawj4WFU1sh9c67o1_540.jpg

The position where the female has the white g string on, the second up from the bottom, I have seen my wife do many times. I love when she tells me to sit next to her and we kiss and I receive her saliva several time throughout her rimming process. This is respect we are both showing the superior male. Not just sex or craziness, pure respect and idolization of the black male.

Black men should use the white race, including white men for sexual relief and service. As well, I simply crave to be physical used by a black men, to lick his ass and asshole, or even to be the recipient of his frustrations and desires to pay the white race and white man back for their centuries of black race abuse and disrespect.

To me it's something I truly love doing to a real man. I love giving a man pleasure and it also makes me feel very sub. Rimming is not slutty or crazy. It's something I really love and do often (with a black man, never hubby), and enjoy both giving & receiving. It's just normal play for me with a lover.

Back