Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 322 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
Never thought I would be sucking a cock and craving the sperm, let alone from a black man, I was your typical suburban white with grudges and a huge white ego! I thought things about blacks that I would never say now, but I found the proper way and that is to worship and service the wonderful black race with anything they desire and want!

And I must add, being that previous big headed white suburban white man raised to ignore blacks and look down on them, my wife got all that out of me and it wasn't easy!!! The respect and the idolization I have for blacks, the stud with a muscled body with 10 thick inches or the slightly overweight, older black man with 5 inches (usually thick) not so attractive man--is the SAME to me!!!!! Yes it is. When I am naked in a room watching the wife have her sex with them and I am rock hard and fully erect, I love the black race even more! And when I spread their ass cheek and put my nose right there at their asshole and smell it, then gently kiss their asshole, my wife will be turned on and usually talking out loud and exploiting my sissy cuck ways. To me, it is the best sex I ever had and the most erotic, special and meaningful!!! Then when I lick their asshole and tongue them, my dick will be bulging and purple most times. It may ne gross to some and horrible to others, but to me it is 100% the ultimate and a show of respect and worship, to each and every one I perform it on.

I've rimmed several guys, one guy in particular I was seeing regularly got me to do it a lot. To be honest it became one of my favourite things, to get my face between the cheeks of a guys ass, work my tongue into his ass hole and 'french' his hole turns me on and the guy. As far as being clean, I actually prefer it when it's funky, the dirtiness I think makes it hotter!

I've rimmed several guys, one guy in particular I was seeing regularly got me to do it a lot. To be honest it became one of my favourite things, to get my face between the cheeks of a guys ass, work my tongue into his ass hole and 'french' his hole turns me on and the guy. As far as being clean, I actually prefer it when it's funky, the dirtiness I think makes it hotter!
exact same as I been taught about a woman also.

My wife has this black couple, he is American ebony, middle aged, thick and although not that fantasy length cock, very thick and those large hanging balls. His wife is a Dominican, thick, about 5'8" and a bit younger but nice and thick. He is A-Alpha dom, a professional, like a doctor or attorney and she is the ghetto hipster turned housewife. Anyway, I am the cuck-slave as always (will never change) and this lady is assigned the position next to me. We both service the her husband and then he has sex with my wife. The lady is side by side with me and she tells me-she doesn't fully like it all but cant say anything. She is naked and I am too.

I am not in chastity like so many cucks are or desire to be. I am getting erect. Her aroma is strong and I love it. She has not shaved for a few days which is evident by her underarms, legs and crotch. I have a huge fetish for unshaven and also the hair stubble thing. She is darker, her hair is dyed reddish and streaks of goldish color. She is very cute. He is money and she is along for the ride, IMO. I tell her to bend over and doggie style. I put my nose up to her ass and inhale---OMG!!! Haven found!!!!!! The wife is smiling and the black male is getting ready to enter my wife, we are on the floor away from the bed. Her husband calls her over and tell her to take up the position and she gets on her knees and opens her mouth really wide, he pees into her mouth. My wife loves it and immediately gets in her power aura and degrades the female, humiliating her with how lowly she is and how much hotter and better she is over her, etc. The male finishes and my wife gets him erect again and they start fucking.

The males wife and myself are back on the floor and once again I go back to her ass. I smell it and lick it. She puts both her hands back on the thick ass cheeks and spreads them and her head and chest in the pillow on the floor. I lick and kiss for a while. I loved to look at her, the ebony ass and asshole, her stretch marks around her ass and hips, all SEXY! At least to me! I was bulging and my dick was hurting, I wanted to jack off so bad but I just could not handle the wife with her whipping and ball busting if she saw me. But this Dominicans ass was hot with a capital 'H'. I loved it! Absolutely loved the smell, the little bit of stubble on the crotch and the little bit of unshaven hair on her ass and crack area. We sit up and wait for the alpha couple to finish so we can do what male and female cucks do for their owners and controllers. All I can say is the smell and the taste of it is now #1 with me in many ways.

Last edited:
Enthusiasm…

tumblr_oo2avuDnbh1vj0rplo1_400.gif

Back