Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 322 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
For me...it's just totally letting go of all inhibitions! Being so into the moment that I'll do ANYTHING to please a man. Knowing that I'm just a sexual object to him. That's something I really can't do with my Husband and something I can usually only do when I'm swinging. And, of course, it's MUCH more erotic with a black man!:lips::qos:
Thank you so much of your kind answer sweet...

My ultimate fantasy is to have my girl ride her bull reverse cowgirl, while I rim his ass, this way we can maintain eye contact as she gets pleasures and I rim the superior black Bulls ass until he cums and breeds her. The dynamic of her looking me in the eye, seeing how inferior and submissive I am. I also feel as a cuckold, it's my duty to make the bull cum as hard as possible while he pounding my girl.

honestly you are a real man, I admire you blk snack , and any white boy like me would be willing to do whatever it takes to see his wife penetrating be your monster dick :inlove::inlove::inlove: a man like you can do all the women in my family very satisfied
come get your snack cucky!

Had my ass rimmed last week by a cuck husband. Wow!!! I was kissing his blonde wife and he was licking my feet and rimming my ass. OMG... The guy was trembling and sweating before me all the time. Both of us were totally turned on like crazy and the sex was just amazing. Now im hooked on to my ass getting rimmed!!!
I'd rim your ass and suck on your dick and balls

Back