Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 322 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,229 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,159 42.8%

• Total voters
The first time a Black Man told my wife to lick his asshole she did it without hesitation! She had never done that for me. Now it's pretty much a part of what she does for every Black Man that fucks her. Of course, I have also licked Black asshole. I love to be under them as he is fucking her doggie style and bury my face in his ass as he is cumming inside her!

Rimming a black bull's asshole is a spiritual experience for me. I used to think of it as the ultimate act of submission. But it's more than that. My way of showing Him his power over my wife and me and my appreciation. You have to be careful, but where everyone is d/d free, it's perfectly fine.

I love the feeling, the taste and the musky smell. I usually start by kissing his wonderful asshole. Then, I'll often spread his cheeks and try to surround the hole with my mouth. Then I lap at it as best I can. So wonderful. I usually can get my tongue inside.

Surrounding His asshole with my mouth--so vulnerable. I recommend it. Embrace the power of a black man's asshole. It's such a wonderful thing.

I'm sure some guys get off on the domination/humiliation aspect of it, some will tell you it feels good, and some may say both. Personally, I've never had my asshole licked nor do I have a desire to have it done.
I thought the same way you do until the day a beautiful black man licked my asshole the same intense way he licked my pussy. Fell in love with him and realized i do enjoy it. I've done it a couple of times and do not feel humiliated in any way. I know how it feels and enjoy giving that feeling to the right person.

I thought the same way you do until the day a beautiful black man licked my asshole the same intense way he licked my pussy. Fell in love with him and realized i do enjoy it. I've done it a couple of times and do not feel humiliated in any way. I know how it feels and enjoy giving that feeling to the right person.
I feel the same way 2. I adore rimming & being rimmed, I also love it when a sexy women is eating my ass out & finger fucking it, it makes me cum so hard & then I'm ready 2 streach her tight little asshole out 4 her & cum deep inside it.

Ive recently met a young lady at the gas station and got her number and all but our schedules clash alot but everytime we text she always gets to telling me i have a cute ass and she wants to lick my ass hole out and im like do fine ass girls do this for real ...we havent played yet she has a bf and all , ive showed her my cock pics and ass pics as she requested , she is taking a day off next week , i hope i get pics but ill tell if u i like it .. Ive never done and never had someone request it like she has at weirded me out at first but i began to get horny bout it lol im a nympho lol.. It really doesnt matter tho she can rim me out because im going to fuck the ******* out of her fine ass she dont even know ...

If a black man is kind enough to fuck my wife the least she ought to do is clean his ass with her tongue. I'd be glad to get behind him and rim his asshole while he fucks her.
"Kind enough"???? If my husband ever referred to a guy being "kind enough" to fuck me, he might as well go out and find another woman to share his bed, because I sure wouldn't want to after a crack like that. "Kind enough"??? Really? Wow, you think really highly of your wife! If anything, my hubby is supportive of me, and always tells me that any man with whom I do get close enough to share a bed with is lucky, simply because he is with me. :)

Back