Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 322 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
I never realised how much my wife enjoyed receiving and returning the act of rimming.

It was in Fiji and a local had been eying her up at the beach for a couple of days , he was around 40 very fit and very black , as I was swimming he moved in to chat she did not flinch and was flirting with him from the start so it was obvious she had also noticed his looks over time. I swam further around the cove out of sight and watched.

It took ten minutes to get in position and in that time he had moved in to the point of them kissing and he was playing with her , WOW what a turn on.

Getting to the point I arranged for me to go out to Nadi to get a few things leaving Kim to the beach , got back and Kim was not around , a hotel worker came over and told me she had gone to the dunes with a friend and then smiled slowly I walked to the dunes hidden away I heard that noise , there she was being devoured by him , on all fours his cock deep in her then he pulled out and started to rim her ass she went wild with lust and kept backing back to his mouth I was shocked as we have never done that , then he grabbed her and told her to do him she swung around as he got an all fours and buried her mouth in his ass and chewed and slurped for ages , she then got underneath took his cock in her mouth as he unloaded a huge load down her throat they held each other for some time before coming back to the beach.

It works both ways for me. Let's all be clean and then it's all good. Especially good for guys who have been worn out lol. A little rimming always brings a bbc back to life.
I agree I only have my ass licked when I'm fresh out the shower so if I'm going to meet a woman I usually shower again there just for the fact I want to be clean 100% but I'll eat her ass regardless if she showers again or just showered before our date

I agree I only have my ass licked when I'm fresh out the shower so if I'm going to meet a woman I usually shower again there just for the fact I want to be clean 100% but I'll eat her ass regardless if she showers again or just showered before our date

Yes...my favorite guy always greets me at the door to his house in just a towel, fresh out of the shower. I know immediately his expectations are for unlimited oral worship....mine too!

Love both giving and receiving. It's as much about the illicit pleasure of breaking a taboo, like interracial sex as the physical enjoyment...

Back