Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 322 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
I absolutely love eating a black man's ass...yum!!! I always try to get my tongue up his tight asshole as far as I can. I love it most when his asshole is all sweaty and stinky...mmm :) There is nothing that says total devotion of a white whore to a black man like cleaning his sweaty asshole with her tongue :) Melissa.
I agree it shows total respect for his big superior black breeding cock!! and taste good too!!! i like how hard it makes a bulls cock when you tickle his asshole with your tongue!!

The images of white females and males licking and cleaning a black man's asshole are hot. It's like not just the breaking of taboos of black and white sex but even bigger taboo of the white race now willingly cleaning the asshole of black men with their mouth and tongue. That is a sexual social change thats huge.
The last asshole that I had my tongue in was black. I was sucking his dick and wanted to smell and lick his ass, so I did.

This is part of 'The Team" (beautiful cock, magnificent balls and ass-hole) when, if done right, excite his wonderful explosion inside a willing partner. Maybe even his need increase to shoot his load inside me and bath my insides with more of his wonderful seed. Just an operating theory.

The images of white females and males licking and cleaning a black man's asshole are hot. It's like not just the breaking of taboos of black and white sex but even bigger taboo of the white race now willingly cleaning the asshole of black men with their mouth and tongue. That is a sexual social change thats huge.
The last asshole that I had my tongue in was black. I was sucking his dick and wanted to smell and lick his ass, so I did.
I agree with you love the whole package cock ballsack and the bulls asshole!!

I absolutely love eating a black man's ass...yum!!! I always try to get my tongue up his tight asshole as far as I can. I love it most when his asshole is all sweaty and stinky...mmm :) There is nothing that says total devotion of a white whore to a black man like cleaning his sweaty asshole with her tongue :) Melissa.
Mmmmmm your welcum 2 rimm my ass anytime babe & I would gladly do the same 2 your sweet pink asshole as well.:blackgrimace:

Only if he's really - and freshly - clean. The black boyfriend I had about two years ago, who was bi, was very into it, and since he was so good to my ass - he wasn't really big, but really knew hot to work it - I was happy to return the favor. Being on the receiving end, was also the hottest foreplay, and one of the things that got me to warm up to anal and discover my inner anal slut.....

I am also looking forward to getting to rim another girl...I'd love to do it to help get her loosened and ready to be assfucked by a Bull...and then lick her cummy, loosened if not gaping ass afterwards..... :oops:

:blackheart: Lanie

My wifes bbc lover told me he was laid on his back on our bed,my wife was between his legs slurping on his huge cock.He told her to suck on his big,bull balls,which she did in an instant.He then pulled his legs up holding the back of his knees and opening his legs wide.His bum cheeks were wide apart.his bumhole easily available.He ordered my wife to lick his asshole.My wife didn't hesitate,and began licking his anus.His groans of pleasure inspired my wife and she began to push her tongue as deep as possible up his bumhole.She smothered his bum in kisses and tongued his anus.When I snog my wife its so horny to know her lips and tongue have been allover his black bum and asshole.
This act is so hot and the white slut wife is showing her submission and respect to her black master. And as for us cucked sub hub bois, to kiss and have wifes tongue , fresh from her masters ass deep in our submissive white mouths. To taste and smell the superior black masters musk on our wives breath is akin to tasting nectar, MMMMMMMMMMMM.

This act is so hot and the white slut wife is showing her submission and respect to her black master. And as for us cucked sub hub bois, to kiss and have wifes tongue , fresh from her masters ass deep in our submissive white mouths. To taste and smell the superior black masters musk on our wives breath is akin to tasting nectar, MMMMMMMMMMMM.
ABSOLUTLY agree with you cuckoldwimp!!! love the macho musk of the superior black bull ass balls and cock!

Ass Rimming

To be honest I never thought I'd be the kind of man to enjoy having my ass licked by a woman. Seemed at first to be kind of gay or at least borderline homo. In truth it's all about what feels good between a man and a woman though. Man or woman, its a fact that your anus will be more sensitive when you are aroused. A wet warm tongue on my anus while a woman jerks me off is just one of those things that drive me over the edge.

I suppose one of the larger mental turn-on's for me is seeing a woman become slutty enough to perform that type of sexual act. It's certainly humiliating for a woman to do, and that may be why I love even seeing it in pictures. It takes a special kind of white whore to open up to shoving their tongue in a black man's ass.

I've heard women say they do it because they know it turns their lover on and they want to please their man. Others have said they like the act of it because it makes them feel like a slut and a sexual object in the heat of the moment. In any case I like the end result (no pun intended).

I like the process of opening a woman up to it as well. Helping to develop her sexual experience to include rimming is fun to lead her into. I ALWAYS shower myself to make it as clean and pleasurable as possible, also to make it more appealing for women new to ass licking. For some I've dropped it on suddenly, had them on their knees delivering a BJ, then spun around and ordered attention to my crack as well. Some women are accustomed to it and ask me if I'd like my salad tossed. On occasion some wives are first introduced by their husbands requesting to see them engage in the depraved act on a black man. Usually it begins in a man's fantasy though, something about the seemingly vulgar action of tonguing a man ass doesn't usually begin in a woman's fantasy. But that's what I enjoy about women not opposed to doing it, they are open to the sexual obscene. For women who need a little harder of a 'nudge' into trying it, I also love the shock of the idea when presenting it. I'm certainly deviant that I get off on the look of disgust on a woman when I request a tongue bath on my sphincter, makes it that much sweeter to watch them then do it! I suppose I just love seeing them do something they at once considered whorish and offensive.

Back