Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 322 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
Trust me when I tell you there is nothing hotter than seeing you mr gorgeous wife with her face buried in a black man’s ass totally obsessed with pleasing him and black cock sex. You feel it in the pit of you stomach knowing she’s never went after you with that same amount of lust and passion. Might be the single greatest thing I’ve ever seen.
Agree, once my wife is a couple of hours into it with a guy that turns her on, and consumed her 3rd glass of wine, she is like an ******* in heat, I sit back and think, my god, our friends and family would never guess in a million years how much of a slut for cock she becomes, which I love... but if she has a 4th wine, she just goes nuts, and will do anything to turn a guy on in front of me, whether that be rim him, want to be called names, being ****** to commit sexual acts... when I hear her whimper, moan, groan, scream, even I sometimes think..."who is this woman?" certainly not the one I live with and share a bed with :)

Rimming a White woman before anal sex is a necessity. Plus it turns her on an makes her want the dick up her ass
My wife and I hardly ever have vaginal sex, perhaps 3 times a year, she prefers anal with me because of my size, but even when I ask for anal and she says she's not in the mood, 15 minutes of my tongue buried deep in her ass hole, especially if she's played with herself to an orgasm, 95% of the time, if she has already cum and her ass is now well lubed up, she'll almost always say "ok, maybe i'm in the mood now" :)

Agree, once my wife is a couple of hours into it with a guy that turns her on, and consumed her 3rd glass of wine, she is like an ******* in heat, I sit back and think, my god, our friends and family would never guess in a million years how much of a slut for cock she becomes, which I love... but if she has a 4th wine, she just goes nuts, and will do anything to turn a guy on in front of me, whether that be rim him, want to be called names, being ****** to commit sexual acts... when I hear her whimper, moan, groan, scream, even I sometimes think..."who is this woman?" certainly not the one I live with and share a bed with :)
What happens after the 5th glass of wine?? :):):)

Back