Ass-rimming - rimjobs & creampies

I used to see this older woman regularly and we used to have the best 69 sessions! She couldn't wait to sit her sweet blonde haired pussy down on my face! As soon as I walked in her door we would kiss,and grope some,and she would take my hand and say let's go to bed. She would tear off her clothes and straddle my face immediately! I would make her cum by licking her clit and pussy then I would tongue punch her asshole until she came again,this bitch would howl,everyone in the whole apartment building had to hear her cum when I tongue punched her tight little shitter! I would go from her pussy to her asshole making her cum over and over until she couldn't take anymore, then I would fuck her tight pussy and pump her full of cum! I stuck my tongue so far up her ass I could tell you what she had for lunch last Tuesday! I tickled the back of her fuckin eyeballs! Lol She returned the favor too tonguing my asshole and painting my taint then licking my balls thoroughly then dragging her wet tongue up the shaft stopping to repeatedly tongue flick the sensitive spot below the head of my cock before engulfing the head of my cock then taking it all the way down to the balls! She was amazing!

When we would pick up a black man and bring him home or to our hotel room he was always nervous. My wife would be naked sucking his dick she would then look up at him and ask if could lick his asshole? After that the guy knew that my wife is a BBC slut.

i am the husband of a german mature hotwive.
I myself like to suck a black cock.
I also have photos of how I suck black and lick ass.
the quality of the photos is not good.
i want very nice and good photos as i serve a blackman.
Are you the bull that makes this possible for me?
Certainly, my wife is also yours that evening.

Attachments​

Attachments

• serve black master (13).jpg
    serve black master (13).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
Back