Asked husband to have BBC bf, now I have several...

Beth4BBC

Couple
Ever since my first BBC, I have wanted to have a full time bf to service my BBC desires. I had a regular for about 6 months, but I was wanting more. Now my husband and I have agreed for me to have as many BBC as needed to satisfy me. I currently have 5 bfs based on their schedules, etc. and I love to take their cum deep in my pussy. I want to have a BBC every day of the week and sometimes take pics, video or FaceTime for my hubby just to tease him until I decide to come home. On any given week, I stay at least 3-5 nights away from home. When I do get home, he loves my stretched out, wet pussy. That is his biggest turn on. Any comments or similar experiences?

Many yrs ago I was Married to a Size QOS .... She had 4 Awesome Blk b/fs ... I Luved bein their cummthirsty cucky ... I was str8 when I met her . With what I think norm bi curiosity,that i dont believe I would have acted upon on my own ... . But by the time her her b/fs were done .. I dont know who Luved Blk Cock more her or I ... She always Luved fuckin her b/fs .But Hated suckin their Awesome Dicks (sore jaws) & Hated the Taste of cummmm... To which she already knew that I luved eatin her after I would cummm in her .. Sooo for me to eat her cummmy pussy & eventually suck cock .. Wasnt to far a stretch .. & to be Honest ,I must say I took to Suckin Blk Cock like a Duck to water ....Ill never forget the 1st time I was on my knees with her b/fs Cock right at my face & Mouth ... What A Huge Rush of EMOTIONS.... & OH MY MY LIL DICK WAS SOOO HARD & JUST ABOUT PISSIN PRE-CUMMM.... Her & her b/fs all Laughed at how hard & droolin I was ... & from then on I was her lil joto(faggot) ... She luved callin me that .. & her b/fs . Well to them I was Faggot .. But I got to where I Luv all the humiliation

What does you acting out your bisexual fantasies have to do with the topic???? :confused:

Different strokes for different folks. Its all cool girl

Might be cool, but it is off topic.

The bi and gay pseudo cucks get upset when they get dumped on for their sexual proclivities, which they have no right to bitch about if they are going to insist on shoving their crap in everybody's faces in threads where it doesn't belong, like in this one.

Maybe if everyone gave each other and respected each others space, this site could flow along without a lot of the drama its been subject to.

This is probably a better place for this post:
Bisexual Hubbies Club - Chat & Fantasies

Nice! It's about time a separate section was made to accommodate this stuff.

Now maybe everyone can post their stuff where it can be freely discussed among those with an interest and not irritate those who don't.

Hopefully, everyone will respect each other's space.

Ever since my first BBC, I have wanted to have a full time bf to service my BBC desires. I had a regular for about 6 months, but I was wanting more. Now my husband and I have agreed for me to have as many BBC as needed to satisfy me. I currently have 5 bfs based on their schedules, etc. and I love to take their cum deep in my pussy. I want to have a BBC every day of the week and sometimes take pics, video or FaceTime for my hubby just to tease him until I decide to come home. On any given week, I stay at least 3-5 nights away from home. When I do get home, he loves my stretched out, wet pussy. That is his biggest turn on. Any comments or similar experiences?

WISH I was a neighbour- would offer you my TBC to u

Back to the initial topic, my wife has a full time black boyfriend and sees him I would say 3 to 4 nights a week. She spends the night and comes back in the morning. My wife brings back home a soaking wet pussy. He fills her up with huge huge loads. She does have a guy she meets a few times a month for wild sex and had another guy who is huge but as she says not great in bed.

I agree. Last post was total BS and you were on it! Plus, gross and really not the point of this discussion. Wives that have BBC bfs are the point, not fucking whomever you can get your dick in. Plus, I'm a stickler for grammar, so if you can't type have someone do it for you!

i'm trying to get my gf ******* a bbc that is better than me Mr or Mrs Va. i'm a man that travels a lot to see my children in different states. i'm looking for friends that is in the lifestyle that understand that i know its not right of me in do what i do. no i'm not trying disrespect you women up here.

Virginia, I really think Howard Stern needs you on his staff...you smoke out BS so well...how the fuck do you do it..but in rereading this guy posts..the grammar gets my attention..if they can't communicate..then it's a retard's fantasy bullshit...am I being too harsh...osp

I agree OSP, and you're NOT being too harsh.

Back