Asians & Blacks

The idea is growing with her. Progress is slow, but I don't mind taking the time.

That's great to hear. It will be worth the wait when that momentous day arrives. Continue to emphasize to your wife that her doing so would make you very, very happy and it is her duty as a wife, especially in Asian culture, to make the husband happy.

Marica Hase is only 5 ft. tall. If she can accommodate a monster cock like this your wife can easily handle your average black bull.

Art

58e52a6bc16cb.jpeg

Last edited:
Even myself as a sraight blond white woman, I've always felt that so many Asian women are absolutely gorgeous. Another factor about Asian women that I have noticed is that they hold their age very well. I say that because I personally know an Asian woman who is very beautiful, 43 years old, and has a 17 y/o ******* and they could easily pass for twins. In fact, when I see them together, even knowing them, the only way I can tell them apart is their voices sound different and the ******* always shows this very shy and innocent personality where her mom is the very opposite... oh, and the mom loves black cock.. The ******* hasn't caught on yet and obviously doesn't know about her Mom...lol

Last edited:
Back