Asian Wife Wants Black

She`s got a hot little Asian ass for some bbc! What kind of Asian is she and how did you get her to want some bbc? I have a Filipina wife that's curious but reluctant to actually do something.

Welcome back. You're wife certainly has a nice ass. Let's see what else she has to show us.

PS Is your wife Chinese or Filipina?

I totally understand the attraction, watching the wife ride a thick black cock! Of course this is one of my fantasy's as well. My wife is a filipina, but her being asian is not the reason, it's because she is my wife. In other words I just fantasize her enjoying a good fuck! My pleasure comes from knowing she is enjoying the ride! Nothing more or less! I wish I knew of other filipina's in my area who could encourage my wife...

I totally understand the attraction, watching the wife ride a thick black cock! Of course this is one of my fantasy's as well. My wife is a filipina, but her being asian is not the reason, it's because she is my wife. In other words I just fantasize her enjoying a good fuck! My pleasure comes from knowing she is enjoying the ride! Nothi!ng more or less! I wish I knew of other filipina's in my area who could encourage my wife...

I like the way you think!

Its so nice to see pretty and lovely asian girls who are into BBC men and thats nice n hot. I love all women from all nationalities but I prefer women who crave and love BBC men, but at the same time loves white men as well...

Back