Asian Wife Wants Black

I totally understand the attraction, watching the wife ride a thick black cock! Of course this is one of my fantasy's as well. My wife is a filipina, but her being asian is not the reason, it's because she is my wife. In other words I just fantasize her enjoying a good fuck! My pleasure comes from knowing she is enjoying the ride! Nothing more or less! I wish I knew of other filipina's in my area who could encourage my wife...

I totally understand the attraction, watching the wife ride a thick black cock! Of course this is one of my fantasy's as well. My wife is a filipina, but her being asian is not the reason, it's because she is my wife. In other words I just fantasize her enjoying a good fuck! My pleasure comes from knowing she is enjoying the ride! Nothi!ng more or less! I wish I knew of other filipina's in my area who could encourage my wife...
I like the way you think!

Its so nice to see pretty and lovely asian girls who are into BBC men and thats nice n hot. I love all women from all nationalities but I prefer women who crave and love BBC men, but at the same time loves white men as well...