Asian Wife Wants BBC

whitenyellow

Couple
From
Canada
We are looking for big black guy to fuck my wife She's 30, asian, very nice tits and ass, shaved, very compact--in great shape. You must be well-endowed (8" or more), D&D free, and discreet.

Must be into role play. She likes it rough but not too rough i.e. likes being ****** but no hitting or *******. No anal. The husband may get involved but only with her i.e. no bisexual stuff.

Attachments

• photo-2 copy.jpg
    photo-2 copy.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 396
We are looking for big black guy to fuck my wife She's 30, asian, very nice tits and ass, shaved, very compact--in great shape. You must be well-endowed (8" or more), D&D free, and discreet.

Must be into role play. She likes it rough but not too rough i.e. likes being ****** but no hitting or *******. No anal. The husband may get involved but only with her i.e. no bisexual stuff.

I like what you have to say, are you located anywhere near NYC?

Hello sweet friend.
Its great to read your profile that you are looking for a friend.
I am kunal 28 yrs, 5'7", 65kgs wt. from india
Decent looking, fit,slim, hygienic & clean shaved guy
I am seeking friends too and break free from same routine life.
We can together enjoy awesome moments of fun experience and cherish it for life time.

I assure you will be very comfortable with me immediately as i am not pushy but believe in taking things with respect & privacy..

I would fuck

I would fuck her so good

which province r u in?
can u mail me to
will take it from there
i am in canada

Last edited by a moderator:

She is beautiful and sexy, too.

astounding

Back