Asian wife seeking cam fun and possible ATL meets

Woodsman

Couple
Seeking well endowed older (38+55) black men to cam with really hoping to find the right guy through cam and then go on to meet. I am 31 Chinese. I am married but my husband wants me to find a confident non wasting fuckbuddy who wouldn't have an issue filming any real meets. Hubby will not be present at the meets and we are looking for enthusiastic guys (well presented/put together) to give instruction and training. We ideally want one well hung black male to give my pussy and ass weekly training.

Hubby wants to see me on my knees just as much as I would serving the right black man. I am looking for a confident charming guy if that's you please don't hesitate to contact us here and hopefully set up a cam session.

My pussy is tight and ready to be gaped by bbc for his full enjoyment. Hopefully bareback with one very special man that will teach me what it means to worship. Fill my pussy deep and enjoy working me as your asian bbc whore.

email at michanxmpeg@gmail.com if interested or message here. No time wasters or guys with hangups please :) xxx

We are a down to earth couple looking for a mature situation :) If you think that involves you get in touch :)

Attachments

• IMG_1059.JPG
    IMG_1059.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 215
  • IMG_1063.JPG
    IMG_1063.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 218
  • IMG_1074.JPG
    IMG_1074.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 250
  • IMG_1072.JPG
    IMG_1072.JPG