Asian wife Malinn

AsianMalinn

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
A little introduction I am a married asian(filipina) woman of 35 years old.
I have been married for 12 years now, and I have been thinking about having
a sexual experience with a black guy for a long time.

As you can see at my age I am not getting any younger and that is why I decided to see if i still can get some interest. My husband understands my desires and wishes we have came to a point in our marriage we feel we can handle and accept without our marriage suffering under it.

That is about it for now and I hope I will get some positive reactions.

Malinn

Face10.JPG

As you can see at my age I am not getting any younger and that is why I decided to see if i still can get some interest. My husband understands my desires and wishes we have came to a point in our marriage we feel we can handle and accept without our marriage suffering under it.

Malinn
Very sexy, can we have some more pics please?

Malinn
im married to a filipina and who like to see her with a bbc. would like to surprise her when we go to vegas next year. gonna try to see if she shows interest in bbc. any suggestions from other filipina? hope u find someone and if u do let me know how it goes and if we should try it.

toshbixx

Male
Real Person
A beautiful gal like u ought to fulfill her desires. U have many more years to experience pleasure of what you desire. Its just a matter of time.

There are but unfortunately harder to contact/find...I was hoping to find interested bbc/contact trough this site.
So you are hoping to meet a black man from Netherlands here or someone travelling? Maybe you and hubby need to take a trip to US or something and you will find lots of bbc for you there. By the way, I've seen your profile elsewhere, you've been wanting bbc for a while now. Im also married to a filipina. How did you come about wanting some black cock? Is it the size or color of cock?

Malinn

View attachment 30914
Malinn, You are a goddess.

Malinn

View attachment 30914
hey its mike... i would love to please her. im a tall slim well endowed young black man. email me at perfection78@yahoo.com so we can exchange info and pics.

Malinn

View attachment 30914
LOVELY LOOK , You would be alot of fun too....