Asian Wife in SOCAL for BBC

Bicol56

Couple

55 years young Asian wife and 56 years young straight white husband.

Hello! We are a very happily married, professional couple, very/very honest, clean cut, fun to be with and been in the IR lifestyle off & on since 2003.

The husband arranges meetings for her with black gentlemen in Southern California (we live in San Diego)... for discreet, clean cut, honest, attractive, fit, and WELL HUNG Black Stud Gentleman. We would have our initial meetings at local clubs for drinks.

Looking for a gentleman to be a regular for her.

Most of all be REAL, we are ;-)
You MUST BE very fit, very clean, smell clean, muscular is ++, respectful, and not a thug type.
Wife is a 55 y/o (she looks 38y/o) Asian, very, very attractive, sometimes shy, loves to flirt and dance... 4'11", 96lbs and loves Blackcock (she has been doing BBC since AUG 2003!!!) Will dress extremely sexy for the right black male to enjoy her...

She loves to have her shaved bald pussy eaten. She likes it bareback, really hard, THICK, LONG, and Black!

Loves to be kissed, played with and black hands all over her in private. A Really Gorgeous woman who wears all of the signs she is hot for black gentlemen and BBC (toe rings, anklets, thumb rings, temp QOS tattoo).... Will be a total hot Asian married PUSSY for the right guy!!!!

Hubby (very straight) loves to watch and join in to please her.
I'm NOT Gay or even Bi-Sexual. I like to be Verbally-Teased while watching my cute wife with a Black guy.

Looking for men who know how to take their time, show patience, heat her up and get her all worked up before a good hard long fucking!!! Not into getting jumped on and fucked right away!!!!!!

She's a total sexy classy "SOCCER MOM" in public who can be "WILD" in private for the right man!!!!!!

bicol56@yahoo.com

Hello! We are a very happily married, professional couple, very/very honest, clean cut, fun to be with and been in the IR lifestyle off & on since 2003.

The husband arranges meetings for her with black gentlemen in Southern California (we live in San Diego)... for discreet, clean cut, honest, attractive, fit, and WELL HUNG Black Stud Gentleman. We would have our initial meetings at local clubs for drinks.

You MUST BE very fit, very clean, smell clean, muscular is ++, respectful, and not a thug type.
Wife is a 55 y/o (she looks 38y/o) Asian, very, very attractive, sometimes shy, loves to flirt and dance... 4'11", 96lbs and loves Blackcock (she has been doing BBC since AUG 2003!!!) Will dress extremely sexy for the right black male to enjoy her...

She loves to have her shaved bald pussy eaten. She likes it bareback, really hard, THICK, LONG, and Black!

Loves to be kissed, played with and black hands all over her in private. A Really Gorgeous woman who wears all of the signs she is hot for black gentlemen and BBC (toe rings, anklets, thumb rings, temp QOS tattoo).... Will be a total hot Asian married PUSSY for the right guy!!!!

Hubby (very straight) loves to watch and join in to please her. I'm NOT Gay or even Bi-Sexual. I like to be Verbally-Teased while watching my cute wife with a Black guy.

Looking for men who know how to take their time, show patience, heat her up and get her all worked up before a good hard long fucking!!! Not into getting jumped on and fucked right away!!!!!!

She's a total sexy classy "SOCCER MOM" in public who can be "WILD" in private for the right man!!!!!!

bicol56@yahoo.com
Well then!!

Hubby (very straight) loves to watch and join in to please her. I'm NOT Gay or even Bi-Sexual. I like to be Verbally-Teased while watching my cute wife with a Black guy.

bicol56@yahoo.com
is that a 1 or and L before the 56 in the email addresss??

Back