asian peach raised in georgia

normal married couple...both white collar professionals seek extra spark in bedroom. He is white, 31, laid-back and good sense of humor. She is 27 asian (taiwanese) natural 34 c breasts, 5 '7 130lbs . He is from California, she is from Georgia..We live in Brentwood Tennessee. We are both very discreet, our friends have no idea of our interests in the bedroom. He is straight she is bi. ......We have varying fetishes and are very openminded in the bedroom...Please say hello here or reach out to us on YIM at "keyhole couple."

hello
i live in middle ga; but let me know when your in ga again i will travel to you or let me know if your stopping or passing though middle ga

normal married couple...both white collar professionals seek extra spark in bedroom. He is white, 31, laid-back and good sense of humor. She is 27 asian (taiwanese) natural 34 c breasts, 5 '7 130lbs . He is from California, she is from Georgia..We live in Brentwood Tennessee. We are both very discreet, our friends have no idea of our interests in the bedroom. He is straight she is bi. ......We have varying fetishes and are very openminded in the bedroom...Please say hello here or reach out to us on YIM at "keyhole couple."
Hi! I'm glad you're taking this step, surely find who meets your fantasies.

Lmao well I was introduced to it by a Cuban guy back home in n Miami fl, ..he kept showing me pics of his wife and was asking me how did she look to me was she hot ..etc.. She was indeed a pretty girl..then one day he asked me did I want to fuck her...I start laughing...but he wasn't..he was like I'm serious...well it was kinda weird at first with him recording us the first time..it lasted a while...kinda got bad when we start hooking up without him there.. Which I thought he knew about it.. So I left them alone...

Back