asian peach raised in georgia

WOW!! Angel, you have a perfect body, love the tan lines, and you look gorgeous pregnant not all women can pull that off. I'm pretty sure you moved up to a D- cup when you were pregnant. I saw in your earlier profile posts that you were interested in being a pet if it was dark and big. So our you a fan of the deep DARK, Ebony club, is that what you prefer? Let me know Doll
Thanks for the like Asian Peach, so do you prefer your guy to be deep DARK, Ebony toned, muscular and of course Hung? Post me Babydoll

Ah ok. Congrats. So, did you get blackbred or was it your husband's baby? I think we are all curious about that.

shes super mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attachments

• 3ka3me3pc5O55T55Q6aan7e1613984fed132c.jpg
    3ka3me3pc5O55T55Q6aan7e1613984fed132c.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 7
Deepdarkty..are you near nashville?
I am form MS, but stationed in San Diego, I will be out that way on leave for 2 weeks. I would love to come up to Nashville, meet you, get to know you and then really get to know you on the inside as slide my 8.5in, thick, Jet black cock into your waiting wet, warm Asian pussy;) I hope you prefer your man to Only be deep DARK, Ebony toned, muscular and of course Hung Babydoll. -kisses voluptous Beauty

normal married couple...both white collar professionals seek extra spark in bedroom. He is white, 31, laid-back and good sense of humor. She is 27 asian (taiwanese) natural 34 c breasts, 5 '7 130lbs . He is from California, she is from Georgia..We live in Brentwood Tennessee. We are both very discreet, our friends have no idea of our interests in the bedroom. He is straight she is bi. ......We have varying fetishes and are very openminded in the bedroom...Please say hello here or reach out to us on YIM at "keyhole couple."
Hi you two. We sent you a message on YIM. Hope to get to know you guys!

Back