asian peach raised in georgia

normal married couple...both white collar professionals seek extra spark in bedroom. He is white, 31, laid-back and good sense of humor. She is 27 asian (taiwanese) natural 34 c breasts, 5 '7 130lbs . He is from California, she is from Georgia..We live in Brentwood Tennessee. We are both very discreet, our friends have no idea of our interests in the bedroom. He is straight she is bi. ......We have varying fetishes and are very openminded in the bedroom...Please say hello here or reach out to us on YIM at "keyhole couple."
Wife looks like she has a sexy body at top with a beautiful smile and a naughty mind.

Asian girl, sweet pussy pics, was prego AND probably lactating?? DAMMNNN. Fantasy come true. All we need is some good creampie pics from her and we'll be good! hehe

Guys, this girl obviously needs a good pussy POUNDING and BREEDING. Get to work.

my husband used to be very jealous..but i have opened his mind up. he enjoys roleplaying with my black dildo...and the pillow talk has morphed into something else. i had an opportunity to engage with an intelligent beautiful bbc in college and regret never having tried.

Love to go deep in that pussy

normal married couple...both white collar professionals seek extra spark in bedroom. He is white, 31, laid-back and good sense of humor. She is 27 asian (taiwanese) natural 34 c breasts, 5 '7 130lbs . He is from California, she is from Georgia..We live in Brentwood Tennessee. We are both very discreet, our friends have no idea of our interests in the bedroom. He is straight she is bi. ......We have varying fetishes and are very openminded in the bedroom...Please say hello here or reach out to us on YIM at "keyhole couple."
let'fuck i 'm in atlanta

jeans2-jpg.180544

You look beautiful in jeans or sunglasses.

WOW!! Angel, you have a perfect body, love the tan lines, and you look gorgeous pregnant not all women can pull that off. I'm pretty sure you moved up to a D- cup when you were pregnant. I saw in your earlier profile posts that you were interested in being a pet if it was dark and big. So our you a fan of the deep DARK, Ebony club, is that what you prefer? Let me know Doll

Back