Asian Milf

asianmilf

Couple
I know I am supposed to introduce myself here but first let me thank all those wonderful men who have contacted me. I could not believe it. I know black men are very much in demand these days and you can have almost any woman you want. I know that millions of pretty, sexy, young, hot, white girls are after you all over the world. Everyone wants some of that BBC! As such, I never dreamed there would be much interest in me, a middle-aged Asian woman. I wasn’t sure ANY of you would be interested in me, and I have been surprised, pleased and gratified by so much attention. Oh, I know, its not love or anything - you just want to fuck me - but thats okay, even that so many of you seem to want to fuck me surprises and pleases me. I thought I would be lucky if anybody wanted to fuck me. Certainly, I didn’t expect so many. I hope you are sincere. Regardless, I am surprised, flattered and pleased that so many of you do want me, even if just to fuck me. So, thank you all very much.

The response has been so much that now I am in a quandary. I don’t know how to handle the response. I thought that if I would be lucky if maybe one or two guys over a period of time would be interested in me, and we could gradually get to know each other - maybe a meeting over a cup of coffee or a ******* one evening. Perhaps, even go dancing. I really didn’t have a plan beyond that except to get to know each other and see if maybe something clicked and we… There are so many beautiful black men here, however, with their gorgeous big black cocks, that I can see my vision of how this would unfold doesn’t fit. Unfortunately, there is a limit to the number of beautiful black men that I can meet. I can’t possibly see all of you. I don’t have the time. I work (I have just begun my first job). My husband runs his business (I wouldn’t be comfortable not including my husband in this - after all, this was his original idea, so I must take into account his schedule, too). We have children, all with busy schedules. Our time is so limited. Since I am in Texas, I will try first to meet those of you who have expressed an interest in me who live in the North Texas/DFW area. Hopefully, we will find Mr. Right here in Texas and hopefully after meeting me you will still want me. If not, then I will try to contact those of you who are still interested in me. Perhaps, I could come to you if we are visiting or vacationing in places where you are. Unfortunately, for the past 27 years we have always had the ******* with us when we traveled anywhere; however, they are older now so we are planning some trips without them. Summer before last, we went to Jamaica without the ******* for a week (I promised my husband I would get “blacked” if he took me to Jamaica, but I didn’t find the right guy on that trip). I think our next trip without the ******* will probably be St. Lucia or Martinique. Or, maybe Jamaica again. We both loved Jamaica even if my husband was disappointed that I didn’t get “blacked” as I had promised. Other places we may travel to include possibly San Diego, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Hawaii, and Europe; however, we will probably have some of our ******* with us on those trips. Anyway, if we do make it where you are I hope you don’t mind if I reach out to you. Some of my favorite men who have contacted me live far away, but as much as I want to, I don’t see how I can manage a relationship with someone that far away. I don’t want just a “wham, bam, thank you m’am” fuck session. I would like to get to know you at least a little bit before you fuck me. I am not looking for love but I don’t want to be treated like a whore. I hope I am not being too unreasonable or old fashioned in thinking this way.

Okay, with that out of the way, please let me introduce myself. I am an Asian MILF (thats a new term to me but seems to fit). I am 47, 5’2” and 120 lbs (thats about 20 pounds more than when I met my husband so I am a little overweight now - my husband says I am fat so I am going to try to lose some weight). My measurements are 34C-26-35. Again, bigger than when I was a size 2 until the last few years. I shave my pussy bare because my husband likes it that way. I am happily married with lots of *******. I am a true soccer mom. We have been together for a little over 27 years and he is the only man I have had since I met him. He is 70 now which is 23 years older than me. Our sex life has always been good. We both have a high sex drive although he has begun to tail off a little in the last year or two. Mike (my husband) can’t quite perform as he did when he was younger. He is worried about getting too old to satisfy me and told me he wants me to take a black lover (Mike says black men have bigger cocks - he knows I love big cocks - and can fuck longer) so I will be satisfied even if he can’t satisfy me now. Mike first suggested a black man for me several years ago even before his sexual performance began to decline. I thought it was crazy talk. I couldn’t understand why any husband would want their wife to get fucked by another man, especially since everything was fine for us, but I think he was anticipating when he was older and there might be problems then. When my husband first told me he wanted me to get “blacked”, I ran through a whole gamut of emotions - I was hurt, angry, confused, puzzled, suspicious, shocked, depressed, surprised, curious, etc… In a way, too, the idea kind of excited me. I have always been attracted to good looking black guys. My family isn’t prejudiced. I have a couple of aunts who live with black men and some cousins in California who mostly date blacks. I think the only reason I never fucked a black guy before I got married is because one never asked me out. Initially, I scoffed at the idea (of getting “blacked”) and ruled it out as just some bizarre, perverted notion on the part of my husband; however, over time (several years) my husband has educated me about cuckolding (I had never even heard of the term before but I have learned now that it is wide-spread and growing rapidly), interracial sex (I had no idea how popular interracial sex has become, especially black men with white women), hot wives (another term I was unfamiliar with but have since learned it is growing exponentially - there are thousands white wives who enjoy sex with black men without hurting their marriage and, in fact, many husbands who like to watch black men fuck their wives), mandingo parties, black breeding parties, swirl parties, interracial swinger clubs, female sex tourism (I was amazed to learn that white women by the hundreds of thousands each year travel to the Caribbean and Africa for sex with black men), big black cocks (my husband brought several movies home of petite Asian women sucking & fucking incredibly huge black cocks and seemingly loving it!), etc… I was amazed when I watched the movies at how big black men’s cocks are and how easily the Asian women could handle them. They not only took all of those enormous cocks in all their holes but seemed to love doing it! I confess that watching those moves does excite me a little and that I am not only attracted to many black men but fascinated with their huge cocks. Also, I finally realized that this notion (my getting “blacked”) was not some strange, bizarre, perverted notion of my husband but actually quite normal in that many men want the same thing for their wives. Also, I came to understand that my husband is sincere in wanting this (a black lover or black lovers for me) out of kindness, consideration and love for me. I think he recognized long before me that he is much older than I am, that his sexual performance has begun to decline, and that I still have a very high sex drive that needs to be satisfied and that eventually he will not be able to satisfy. As such, my husband wants to provide for me what he can no longer provide, at least not like he could before. It makes me love him all the more. So, I have finally agreed to sincerely consider his request that I get “blacked”. Thus, here I am.

If I can do it (I haven’t had any other man for almost 30 years and never a black man so the first time will be a difficult big first step), and if I can find the right guy or guys, then I intend to get “blacked”. I have decided finally to approach this sincerely and with an open mind. Initially, as I said before, when Mike first approached me with the idea (being “blacked”) I rejected it outright but as I learned more about it and watched the movies of all those BBCs with those petite Asian girls (and how much they loved BBC!), I began to do some of the things Mike wanted but it was never wholeheartedly with an open mind. I never really considered doing it; I was just humoring my husband. It (letting black men fuck me while my husband watched) was just just a fantasy, something I “played along” with because my husband wanted it. I did begin to do some of the things my husband wanted - for example, sometimes when we would go out I would wear mini-skirts and no panties, or I would wear outfits with a plunging neckline showing lots of cleavage. I even let Mike finger me in public sometimes. I would go to clubs where Mike thought a black guy might pick me up. A few times we went to some black clubs and I dressed slutty to attract black guys, but we seemed to always pick the wrong clubs because there weren’t any young black men there. The music was good (we both like blues) and the beer cold, but hardly anybody was there. Only a few old black men were there, and I didn’t see the point of fucking them. They were almost as old as my husband. I guess we need somebody from Dallas and Ft. Worth to tell us the best places to go; we are too out of touch. Probably the closest I came to getting “blacked” was when we went to Negril, Jamaica summer before last. I actually did plan on getting “blacked” on that trip. Mike had read of this club called The Jungle. According to Mike white girls went to The Jungle in droves just to get picked up and have sex with black Jamaican men. I intended to get “blacked” in Jamaica; something about Jamaican men turns me on. I even promised Mike I would fuck a Jamaican man if he would take me to Jamaica. I had on occasion even dreamed of getting gang banged in Jamaica (usually after watching one of our Black-on-Asian movies). Apparently we arrived at The Jungle too early because nobody was there. Moreover, there wasn’t going to be any live music (live music and a ******* and I am always ready for sex), just a DJ and the DJ hadn’t arrived yet. I was irritated and bored just sitting there waiting with nothing going on, and I was ready to leave by the time everybody began to show up. It must have been almost 11:00 or 11:30 at night before all the people began to arrive. A lot of young white girls began arriving, but there were a lot of young black girls arriving, too, and they were all over Mike. I could tell Mike loved the attention he was getting from the young black girls (he has always been attracted to black & Asian girls more than white girls); I was so angry and jealous with all those black girls swarming around Mike that I grabbed him away from them and insisted that we leave. Mike was angry with me for breaking my promise (to get “blacked”) and dragging him away when he was having a good time, but I didn’t care. My husband may want to share me, but I am not going to share him. After our trip to Jamaica Mike stopped pushing so hard for me to get “blacked”; however, he did continue to educate me about cuckolding, hot wives, interracial sex, etc., so ironically with Mike pushing me less hard to “go black” I was actually opening up more to the idea myself. I have begun to feel more open to the idea, especially since Mike’s performance has finally begun to decline with age. I think I may soon, if not already, need a black man to satisfy my sexual needs. Besides, I am only 47 and my husband is 70. What will I do when he is gone? As my husband says, I will probably be fucking black men when he is gone so why not now while he is still alive and can watch and enjoy?

I am a BBC Virgin and all this is new to me and a big step for me. I haven’t been with any other man for almost 30 years. Please be patient with me. I can’t - at least not at this point, maybe later - just go have a “wham, bam, thank you m’am” fuck session with you. I want to get to know you a little bit first then when we eventually meet we can both mutually decide if its the right thing to do and if you really do want to fuck me and I do want you to fuck me. Maybe a little wine and live music will help with that decision (lol). I hope you understand and if you are still interested then I am, again, pleasantly surprised, pleased and gratified.

PS - I haven’t posted a picture here but my husband did (mikeandsuzi) if you want to see what I look like. I haven’t figured out how to post a picture with this introduction or I would post one for you but I think you can look at my picture on “mikeandsuzi”.

I know I am supposed to introduce myself here but first let me thank all those wonderful men who have contacted me. I could not believe it. I know black men are very much in demand these days and you can have almost any woman you want. I know that millions of pretty, sexy, young, hot, white girls are after you all over the world. Everyone wants some of that BBC! As such, I never dreamed there would be much interest in me, a middle-aged Asian woman. I wasn’t sure ANY of you would be interested in me, and I have been surprised, pleased and gratified by so much attention. Oh, I know, its not love or anything - you just want to fuck me - but thats okay, even that so many of you seem to want to fuck me surprises and pleases me. I thought I would be lucky if anybody wanted to fuck me. Certainly, I didn’t expect so many. I hope you are sincere. Regardless, I am surprised, flattered and pleased that so many of you do want me, even if just to fuck me. So, thank you all very much.

The response has been so much that now I am in a quandary. I don’t know how to handle the response. I thought that if I would be lucky if maybe one or two guys over a period of time would be interested in me, and we could gradually get to know each other - maybe a meeting over a cup of coffee or a ******* one evening. Perhaps, even go dancing. I really didn’t have a plan beyond that except to get to know each other and see if maybe something clicked and we… There are so many beautiful black men here, however, with their gorgeous big black cocks, that I can see my vision of how this would unfold doesn’t fit. Unfortunately, there is a limit to the number of beautiful black men that I can meet. I can’t possibly see all of you. I don’t have the time. I work (I have just begun my first job). My husband runs his business (I wouldn’t be comfortable not including my husband in this - after all, this was his original idea, so I must take into account his schedule, too). We have children, all with busy schedules. Our time is so limited. Since I am in Texas, I will try first to meet those of you who have expressed an interest in me who live in the North Texas/DFW area. Hopefully, we will find Mr. Right here in Texas and hopefully after meeting me you will still want me. If not, then I will try to contact those of you who are still interested in me. Perhaps, I could come to you if we are visiting or vacationing in places where you are. Unfortunately, for the past 27 years we have always had the ******* with us when we traveled anywhere; however, they are older now so we are planning some trips without them. Summer before last, we went to Jamaica without the ******* for a week (I promised my husband I would get “blacked” if he took me to Jamaica, but I didn’t find the right guy on that trip). I think our next trip without the ******* will probably be St. Lucia or Martinique. Or, maybe Jamaica again. We both loved Jamaica even if my husband was disappointed that I didn’t get “blacked” as I had promised. Other places we may travel to include possibly San Diego, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Hawaii, and Europe; however, we will probably have some of our ******* with us on those trips. Anyway, if we do make it where you are I hope you don’t mind if I reach out to you. Some of my favorite men who have contacted me live far away, but as much as I want to, I don’t see how I can manage a relationship with someone that far away. I don’t want just a “wham, bam, thank you m’am” fuck session. I would like to get to know you at least a little bit before you fuck me. I am not looking for love but I don’t want to be treated like a whore. I hope I am not being too unreasonable or old fashioned in thinking this way.

Okay, with that out of the way, please let me introduce myself. I am an Asian MILF (thats a new term to me but seems to fit). I am 47, 5’2” and 120 lbs (thats about 20 pounds more than when I met my husband so I am a little overweight now - my husband says I am fat so I am going to try to lose some weight). My measurements are 34C-26-35. Again, bigger than when I was a size 2 until the last few years. I shave my pussy bare because my husband likes it that way. I am happily married with lots of *******. I am a true soccer mom. We have been together for a little over 27 years and he is the only man I have had since I met him. He is 70 now which is 23 years older than me. Our sex life has always been good. We both have a high sex drive although he has begun to tail off a little in the last year or two. Mike (my husband) can’t quite perform as he did when he was younger. He is worried about getting too old to satisfy me and told me he wants me to take a black lover (Mike says black men have bigger cocks - he knows I love big cocks - and can fuck longer) so I will be satisfied even if he can’t satisfy me now. Mike first suggested a black man for me several years ago even before his sexual performance began to decline. I thought it was crazy talk. I couldn’t understand why any husband would want their wife to get fucked by another man, especially since everything was fine for us, but I think he was anticipating when he was older and there might be problems then. When my husband first told me he wanted me to get “blacked”, I ran through a whole gamut of emotions - I was hurt, angry, confused, puzzled, suspicious, shocked, depressed, surprised, curious, etc… In a way, too, the idea kind of excited me. I have always been attracted to good looking black guys. My family isn’t prejudiced. I have a couple of aunts who live with black men and some cousins in California who mostly date blacks. I think the only reason I never fucked a black guy before I got married is because one never asked me out. Initially, I scoffed at the idea (of getting “blacked”) and ruled it out as just some bizarre, perverted notion on the part of my husband; however, over time (several years) my husband has educated me about cuckolding (I had never even heard of the term before but I have learned now that it is wide-spread and growing rapidly), interracial sex (I had no idea how popular interracial sex has become, especially black men with white women), hot wives (another term I was unfamiliar with but have since learned it is growing exponentially - there are thousands white wives who enjoy sex with black men without hurting their marriage and, in fact, many husbands who like to watch black men fuck their wives), mandingo parties, black breeding parties, swirl parties, interracial swinger clubs, female sex tourism (I was amazed to learn that white women by the hundreds of thousands each year travel to the Caribbean and Africa for sex with black men), big black cocks (my husband brought several movies home of petite Asian women sucking & fucking incredibly huge black cocks and seemingly loving it!), etc… I was amazed when I watched the movies at how big black men’s cocks are and how easily the Asian women could handle them. They not only took all of those enormous cocks in all their holes but seemed to love doing it! I confess that watching those moves does excite me a little and that I am not only attracted to many black men but fascinated with their huge cocks. Also, I finally realized that this notion (my getting “blacked”) was not some strange, bizarre, perverted notion of my husband but actually quite normal in that many men want the same thing for their wives. Also, I came to understand that my husband is sincere in wanting this (a black lover or black lovers for me) out of kindness, consideration and love for me. I think he recognized long before me that he is much older than I am, that his sexual performance has begun to decline, and that I still have a very high sex drive that needs to be satisfied and that eventually he will not be able to satisfy. As such, my husband wants to provide for me what he can no longer provide, at least not like he could before. It makes me love him all the more. So, I have finally agreed to sincerely consider his request that I get “blacked”. Thus, here I am.

If I can do it (I haven’t had any other man for almost 30 years and never a black man so the first time will be a difficult big first step), and if I can find the right guy or guys, then I intend to get “blacked”. I have decided finally to approach this sincerely and with an open mind. Initially, as I said before, when Mike first approached me with the idea (being “blacked”) I rejected it outright but as I learned more about it and watched the movies of all those BBCs with those petite Asian girls (and how much they loved BBC!), I began to do some of the things Mike wanted but it was never wholeheartedly with an open mind. I never really considered doing it; I was just humoring my husband. It (letting black men fuck me while my husband watched) was just just a fantasy, something I “played along” with because my husband wanted it. I did begin to do some of the things my husband wanted - for example, sometimes when we would go out I would wear mini-skirts and no panties, or I would wear outfits with a plunging neckline showing lots of cleavage. I even let Mike finger me in public sometimes. I would go to clubs where Mike thought a black guy might pick me up. A few times we went to some black clubs and I dressed slutty to attract black guys, but we seemed to always pick the wrong clubs because there weren’t any young black men there. The music was good (we both like blues) and the beer cold, but hardly anybody was there. Only a few old black men were there, and I didn’t see the point of fucking them. They were almost as old as my husband. I guess we need somebody from Dallas and Ft. Worth to tell us the best places to go; we are too out of touch. Probably the closest I came to getting “blacked” was when we went to Negril, Jamaica summer before last. I actually did plan on getting “blacked” on that trip. Mike had read of this club called The Jungle. According to Mike white girls went to The Jungle in droves just to get picked up and have sex with black Jamaican men. I intended to get “blacked” in Jamaica; something about Jamaican men turns me on. I even promised Mike I would fuck a Jamaican man if he would take me to Jamaica. I had on occasion even dreamed of getting gang banged in Jamaica (usually after watching one of our Black-on-Asian movies). Apparently we arrived at The Jungle too early because nobody was there. Moreover, there wasn’t going to be any live music (live music and a ******* and I am always ready for sex), just a DJ and the DJ hadn’t arrived yet. I was irritated and bored just sitting there waiting with nothing going on, and I was ready to leave by the time everybody began to show up. It must have been almost 11:00 or 11:30 at night before all the people began to arrive. A lot of young white girls began arriving, but there were a lot of young black girls arriving, too, and they were all over Mike. I could tell Mike loved the attention he was getting from the young black girls (he has always been attracted to black & Asian girls more than white girls); I was so angry and jealous with all those black girls swarming around Mike that I grabbed him away from them and insisted that we leave. Mike was angry with me for breaking my promise (to get “blacked”) and dragging him away when he was having a good time, but I didn’t care. My husband may want to share me, but I am not going to share him. After our trip to Jamaica Mike stopped pushing so hard for me to get “blacked”; however, he did continue to educate me about cuckolding, hot wives, interracial sex, etc., so ironically with Mike pushing me less hard to “go black” I was actually opening up more to the idea myself. I have begun to feel more open to the idea, especially since Mike’s performance has finally begun to decline with age. I think I may soon, if not already, need a black man to satisfy my sexual needs. Besides, I am only 47 and my husband is 70. What will I do when he is gone? As my husband says, I will probably be fucking black men when he is gone so why not now while he is still alive and can watch and enjoy?

I am a BBC Virgin and all this is new to me and a big step for me. I haven’t been with any other man for almost 30 years. Please be patient with me. I can’t - at least not at this point, maybe later - just go have a “wham, bam, thank you m’am” fuck session with you. I want to get to know you a little bit first then when we eventually meet we can both mutually decide if its the right thing to do and if you really do want to fuck me and I do want you to fuck me. Maybe a little wine and live music will help with that decision (lol). I hope you understand and if you are still interested then I am, again, pleasantly surprised, pleased and gratified.

PS - I haven’t posted a picture here but my husband did (mikeandsuzi) if you want to see what I look like. I haven’t figured out how to post a picture with this introduction or I would post one for you but I think you can look at my picture on “mikeandsuzi”.
Nice to meet you. BBC here from NYC.

You are going to love this decision. Once we got over our initial fears, this adventure has been a fantastic experience for us both. Just make sure that your communication with each other is always wide open. We have not a single regret.

I agree. There are men out here who pretend to be women and post here as white women. I don't get it why the lie and fakes out here?

Asianmilf, I am not calling you fake but if you are not real then you are wasting your time. I love asian women and I think they are hot and sexy....

Any way, I am for real and I love all women who love to crave BBC men. I may not be a BBC man but surely I love to meet any lady who likes to have fun....PM or use kik.

Hello Love! just surrender to pleasure!You have permission from your husband, and you win! if you can, let us see your divine body

asianmilf has been around here a long time and we have had many conversations. She has a body to die for (no, I have never seen her naked. You can tell by how she fills out clothes.) and a personality to match. If her hubby is letting her do this, he is an idiot. This woman will be swept off her feet. The only thing that will keep her married to hubby is her culture and her family. But he is taking a major risk. This lady will have 12 guys seducing her within a week.

Gotta laugh at how many weird white dudes come on this board and pretend to be women and making up stories.
Mr. Biggs,
If you are still on here, go back to your refer and forget the rest of us exist. Life would be so much better without you doubting every person on here publicly. How about if people start doubting you? That you are real? That you are black? Your size? On every post. Is that the kind of thing you are promoting?

Back