Asian Milf Memphis, Tennessee

styles

Male
Hi there

I do have a friend who lives in Memphis, Tennessee

She's 42 year old Filipina, bored housewife wants to experience BBC. She prefer to have BBC Bull 30 to 35 years old and above. I would emphasize the no string attach and discretion is advised. No offense but you should be good looking and presentable because she got stereotyped with BBC as thugs. No harm intended but the main thing is you must treat her nicely.

Send me an email if you're interested skrillex088@yahoo.com Don't forget to include your photos whole body and your BBC.

Cheers!

U sound like a picture stealer , like the people said put a picture up of her... No harm no foul...

Some of you dumb asses doesn't understand the word discretion, and I already included the details in my post. So as long as you comply to the details you'll get what you want.

And why the fuck should I steal someone's photo?

The same reason anyone else that is perverted would.. The only dumb ass is u , find u a toy to play with cause your in the big leagues and not the minors... Lets see how many people follow by your stupid ass and comply with what u want jerk.... I can back anything up I say STyles... Feel that...

The same reason anyone else that is perverted would.. The only dumb ass is u , find u a toy to play with cause your in the big leagues and not the minors... Lets see how many people follow by your stupid ass and comply with what u want jerk.... I can back anything up I say STyles... Feel that...

What a gibberish response, I can't feel that.

Some of you dumb asses doesn't understand the word discretion, and I already included the details in my post. So as long as you comply to the details you'll get what you want.
Discretion is maintained by providing pictures which don't allow anyone to ID her. Pretty easy really, as long as she's real and does want what you say she wants.

image-b4987c6303a37494616668b0bd62d21df3ecc09083e0ed9c40082a1e5ccd120b-V1.jpg

By the way to those BBC who wants to nail this MILF she do have also a sister, but they're scared so please do change their mind and by the way she moves in SFO now.

Back