Asian cuck... [nsfw][male nude. Warned]

I'm the only asian (male) here?

And YES. Asian male don't deserve women and YES. We have tiny dick. Almost useless.

In my opinion it's worse than being white! Less muscle, - heigh, - penis size. It's everything downsized and this make me horny as fuck (don't know why :S ). I get excited just thinking how inferior I am compared to white and black guys....

So if asian male is worse than white male, what am I compared to black guys? An insect? The idea makes me even hornier....

It's been a while that I'm saving pictures of bbc to watch every now and then to masturbate. This make me crazy or sick? Maybe I need help? What your thoughts?

my white gf doesn't have a clue :/

photo-jan-15-12-46-00-am.gif

photo-jan-15-12-48-05-am.gif

My tiny dick. What do you think?

that's nice :D
Ooo
I'm the only asian (male) here?

And YES. Asian male don't deserve women and YES. We have tiny dick. Almost useless.

In my opinion it's worse than being white! Less muscle, - heigh, - penis size. It's everything downsized and this make me horny as fuck (don't know why :S ). I get excited just thinking how inferior I am compared to white and black guys....

So if asian male is worse than white male, what am I compared to black guys? An insect? The idea makes me even hornier....

It's been a while that I'm saving pictures of bbc to watch every now and then to masturbate. This make me crazy or sick? Maybe I need help? What your thoughts?

my white gf doesn't have a clue :/

photo-jan-15-12-46-00-am.gif

photo-jan-15-12-48-05-am.gif

My tiny dick. What do you think?
i have a thing for Asian guys. Love to suck and fuck your little cock

Back