Asian couple seeking BBC in Chicago

Looking for BBC willing to put on a show/strip or provide erotic massage for wife.
We host.

Asian wife, 25, 5'2, shy and bbw'ish (not extreme), with a big ass.

You don't have to be a pro dancer or masseuse, just willing to start it off that way to get the mood going.
Whatever happens next is up to you and the wife, I would only watch.

It's our first time, so we just want to be safe, so please excuse me if I appear to be too strict or straight forward in this post. Looking for a good experience and hopefully someone's willing to step up and loosen the wife up (in more ways than one)!

Pictures?
Looking for BBC willing to put on a show/strip or provide erotic massage for wife.
We host.

You don't have to be a pro dancer or masseuse, just willing to start it off that way to get the mood going.

It's our first time, so we just want to be safe, so please excuse me if I appear to be too strict or straight forward in this post. Looking for a good experience and hopefully someone's willing to step up and loosen the wife up (in more ways than one)!

We host.

I'm your guy, message me!

Back