Asian couple for caramel stud [SF Bay Area]

rondipin

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Hello,

My wife is almost ready for another play time after her first back in 2013. Life got in the way and it still is but we are getting to be ready for another experience. She wants to try a caramel bbc eventually and has warmed up to the idea (her first and only play time was with a white bull).

US:
Filipino, early 30's, clean and dd free, professionals

YOU:
Fit, clean, professional, mid-20s to mid-30s, respectful of boundaries, not camera-shy, willing to have condom on

We prefer to maybe chat up a bit over some drinks or texting/pic exchange or something to get a good vibe going, she gets pretty nervous at first but can be all in if we all play our cards right.

Hit us up, PM here.

file.php

file.php

Last edited:
Hello,

My wife is almost ready for another play time after her first back in 2013. Life got in the way and it still is but we are getting to be ready for another experience. She wants to try a caramel bbc eventually and has warmed up to the idea (her first and only play time was with a white bull).

US:
Filipino, early 30's, clean and dd free, professionals

YOU:
Fit, clean, professional, mid-20s to mid-30s, respectful of boundaries, not camera-shy, willing to have condom on

We prefer to maybe chat up a bit over some drinks or texting/pic exchange or something to get a good vibe going, she gets pretty nervous at first but can be all in if we all play our cards right.

Hit us up, PM here.

file.php

ackgsfIV.jpg

file.php
I love that creamy asian pussy, always been a fan of asian girls

Back