Asian College Girl - Blowjob

Was at a club tonight, just hanging at the bar, started talking to two college girls, a blonde and her asian girlfriend. Went out to my car with a few beers in hand, as soon as the door of my Escalade closed, the asian honey asked me, "Do you want a blowjob?" I figured I play and said, "You ever suck a black dick before?" She said no, and asked me again, if I wanted a blowjob. Of course, I said yes. She unzipped me right there in the parking lot, and sucked me off. I came in her mouth and she sucked it all down. After she finished she said "that was great, thank you." We went back back into the club.

That's hot but rare. The vast majority of asian chicks that date non asians seem to pick very wimpy, feminine white guys. I never see them with manly men of any race.

Was at a club tonight, just hanging at the bar, started talking to two college girls, a blonde and her asian girlfriend. Went out to my car with a few beers in hand, as soon as the door of my Escalade closed, the asian honey asked me, "Do you want a blowjob?" I figured I play and said, "You ever suck a black dick before?" She said no, and asked me again, if I wanted a blowjob. Of course, I said yes. She unzipped me right there in the parking lot, and sucked me off. I came in her mouth and she sucked it all down. After she finished she said "that was great, thank you." We went back back into the club.

I know this is a little off topic but I would like to make this point. Clearly not all Asian women are the same. For Black men, don’t waste your time pursuing Asian women who are not interested in you, since there are plenty of Asian women who are open to dating you. Getting to know the type of Asian women you are seeking can help give you some guidance on whether she might be open to dating you or not, but at the end of the day, every person is unique, so use your good judgement and common sense.

The Asian girl you described with the White girlfriend is known as a Blonde Sorority White Washed Asian Girl. Sometimes after they have bad experiences with other guys, they are more open to dating Black men.

I'm not an expert on Asian women but I was married to one for 16 years and learn much about her and the culture...also spent time in China, Japan, and Korea.

Back