asian coed blowjob 2

Followers know the first time this asian honey sucked me in a parking lot in my car. met her at a club with her blonde girlfriend. She has been texting me for a few weeks now, summer, she is going back to college end of August. She is a korean american girl, 21 years old, names Hyun Jin. She told me in texts she has a boyfriend at college but can't stop thinking about my dick, the first time she sucked me and i came in her mouth. She came to my crib today, I met her at a local shopping mall food court, had a burger, then back to my place. We fucked 3 times and the bitch let me take her ass for the first time. After 2 hours of fucking, I told the bitch i wanted her to meet a friend of mine, so i called him on my cell, to come over. She started to get weird sitting on my bed begging to to call him back. She kept saying "no, no, i don't want to do this dre." "please, i don't want to do that." i told her to shut her fucking mouth and that she would do what i told her to do. She said several times, "please i don't want to do that, i will fuck you, but not your friend." it was funny, actually. when my friend showed up, Hyun Jin had put her bra and panties back on and was sitting on the bed. I introduced Michael to her, gave him a beer and looked at Hyun Jin and said, "baby, i want you to take care of my friend." Long story short, she stopped complaining and fucked Michael twice. I just got a text from the bitch...telling me she had fun. Her exact text said..."dre, thank you for the best sex in my life today."

Back