Asia sub fem in Sydney seeking Black Master-Owner

When using fully devoted BBC slut like me which fuckhole do you prefer to use for cumming into

• Total voters

cathyksub

Female
Inferior asian married bisexual slut bitch, 41 yrs old seeks superior Black Dom Male to claim sexual ownership of it. Husband fully supports and encourage my training and usage. This Slave c*nt will give all that she is to please Male Owner. Superior Male should ideally believe strongly in Male supremacy and female inferiority. Ideal Alpha Male should be very Dominant and experienced in humiliation and degradation. Ideal Alpha Male should have a general strong disrespect for bitches in general. He should only be interested in himself and his own sexual needs, wants and pleasure at all times. Ideal Alpha Male, should never be interested in and in fact should disregard slave c*nts thoughts feelings, wants needs or pleasure. Ideal Male should never have or show any respect love or appreciation for slave bitch and at all times should remind it of her inferior, worthless status.

Attachments

• Naked - front.jpg
    Naked - front.jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 148
  • Cumslut 1.JPG
    Cumslut 1.JPG
    942.5 KB · Views: 147
  • Lingerie 1.jpg
    Lingerie 1.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 138
  • Lingerie 2.JPG
    Lingerie 2.JPG
    811.7 KB · Views: 136
  • Ready for use.jpg
    Ready for use.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 141
  • Proof pic 005a.jpg
    Proof pic 005a.jpg
    445.3 KB · Views: 140
  • Ready for BBC 1.jpg
    Ready for BBC 1.jpg
    717.9 KB · Views: 148
  • Suck3 13-10-06.jpg
    Suck3 13-10-06.jpg
    853.6 KB · Views: 136
  • Tasting BBC precum for the first time.jpg
    Tasting BBC precum for the first time.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 135
  • Worshipping.jpg
    Worshipping.jpg
    727.6 KB · Views: 132
Inferior asian married bisexual slut bitch, 41 yrs old seeks superior Black Dom Male to claim sexual ownership of it. Husband fully supports and encourage my training and usage. This Slave c*nt will give all that she is to please Male Owner. Superior Male should ideally believe strongly in Male supremacy and female inferiority. Ideal Alpha Male should be very Dominant and experienced in humiliation and degradation. Ideal Alpha Male should have a general strong disrespect for bitches in general. He should only be interested in himself and his own sexual needs, wants and pleasure at all times. Ideal Alpha Male, should never be interested in and in fact should disregard slave c*nts thoughts feelings, wants needs or pleasure. Ideal Male should never have or show any respect love or appreciation for slave bitch and at all times should remind it of her inferior, worthless status.

I would love to watch you make love with my wife.

Im interested, contact me , asap, I want to relocate to Australia,
99Beatz@gmail.com
Ill train, and keep all your holes filled with my BLack Magic Stick
SirBLkChe

Back