Asheville, NC July 12th-17th

queen_ of_spades

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
LA, US
I'll be there for a conference...anyone up for a meet? Message me so we can chat & see if we mesh well.

*Must have a dual personality as a gentleman & a freak to match mine ;-)

*I want to go look around Asheville, etc so if you're a smash & dash, that's not what I'm looking for right now

*Must video chat via Skype or Glide

I know its a lot of stipulations but... I'm worth it, I promise ;-) Here are a few pics but you can check out my "media" page for more ;-)57c49a44-5432-4212-92ee-01dbbc0e2335.jpgPicsPlay_1435335360192.jpg3a63eefc-c873-4b60-a418-7cdd9aefb0b0.jpg

I'll be there for a conference...anyone up for a meet? Message me so we can chat & see if we mesh well.

*I want to go look around Asheville, etc so if you're a smash & dash, that's not what I'm looking for right now

I know its a lot of stipulations but... I'm worth it, I promise ;-) Here are a few pics but you can check out my "media" page for more ;-)View attachment 612256View attachment 612257View attachment 612260
Hello and welcome to the site

I know its a lot of stipulations but... I'm worth it, I promise ;-) Here are a few pics but you can check out my "media" page for more ;-)View attachment 612256View attachment 612257View attachment 612260
sexy and so beautiful and damn wish i was in the US ;)

Back