As soon as I found out

As soon as I found out that my wife is gonna fuck a black guy this week I went to this website http://thevisualiser.net/

It should be useful for us cucks. It's a great way to mentally humiliate ourselves as well as help the wives see the truth. I'm 6 inches average thickness and he's 10.5 inches 7 thickness. Put in your stats compared to your bulls. Thank me later.

No doubt a woman might find it easier to climax and be sexually satisfied with a larger cock, that's not necessarily the reason she might make her man a cuck. She could be unhappy with him for not keeping a job & helping in paying the bills, or because he's mean to her or the children, or doesn't help with the children's care, or maybe he stays out late at night with his friends drinking, or doesn't get along with her family, etc. A man with a large cock can just as easily be CUCKED by his woman as one with a smaller cock.

So, unless you're unusually small (which you've indicated you are not), or if you are a sorry lover, SEX isn't the issue with why a woman might cheat on her husband. We guys just tend to put a lot more value on our cock sizes than women. Show me a man that knows how to eat pussy and does it regularly to his wife, and I'll show you a wife that isn't going to stray very far. ;)

So, unless you're unusually small (which you've indicated you are not), or if you are a sorry lover, SEX isn't the issue with why a woman might cheat on her husband. We guys just tend to put a lot more value on our cock sizes than women. Show me a man that knows how to eat pussy and does it regularly to his wife, and I'll show you a wife that isn't going to stray very far. ;)

This is very true.
At 7" by 5.5" around, my Wife finds my dick to be uncomfortably large for her, but she thinks my tongue is just the perfect size! :mstickle: :bounce:

Even though she knows she is free to enjoy sex with whoever she chooses, she prefers having me give her orgasms orally. :) Maybe I eat pussy too good.:confused: :bounce:

.... she prefers having me give her orgasms orally. :) Maybe I eat pussy too good.:confused: :bounce:

This emoticon :mstickle:is something my wife does (not quite as openly as this one) when we're at a luncheon or having dinner with one of our pairs of parents. Its her sign to me that she's thinking of sex. Our *******, when she was around 8-9 saw her mom do that, then looked at me with this weird look as to say "what's mom doing?" ... now that she's 15 my wife wouldn't dare do that around her now. :)

This emoticon :mstickle:is something my wife does (not quite as openly as this one) when we're at a luncheon or having dinner with one of our pairs of parents. Its her sign to me that she's thinking of sex. Our *******, when she was around 8-9 saw her mom do that, then looked at me with this weird look as to say "what's mom doing?" ... now that she's 15 my wife wouldn't dare do that around her now. :)

I can just picture your ******* looking at her mom, saying "mom! Really!" and rolling her eyes. :rolleyes: :bounce:
Aren't ******* just a hoot?! :D
Just wait until they're our age!:bounce:

Reactions: wit
Back