As long as it takes ...

Yeah well ... It was a pretty good idea, even if it wasn't entirely mine! LOL

Maybe you should explain the rules to me one more time just to be sure.

:rolleyes: it's ok baby if u want to think it was ur idea. :) just likke it's ok if u need to think that u picked me up or that u seduced me. it's ok baby if u need to believe u had some say in all of this!!! i'll let u :bounce: and i'll be happpy to explain the rules over and over again :cold::frantic:

:rolleyes: it's ok baby if u want to think it was ur idea. :) just likke it's ok if u need to think that u picked me up or that u seduced me. it's ok baby if u need to believe u had some say in all of this!!! i'll let u :bounce: and i'll be happpy to explain the rules over and over again :cold::frantic:

Jack is so lucky to have found such a kind and patient Mistress. :)
Another might become impatient and resort to "punctuating" the recitation of her rules with the business end of a hairbrush to help insure proper comprehension. ;):D

ooh, a guy with a brain. :) nice the way u deftly side stepped the size question!!! lol that's ok. not answering IS an answer!!! so peter? now that we know u've got a small one:devil: is it a bushwacker today or are u giving it a spanking?:bounce:

I'm afraid it's only been multiple spankings for the docking probe lately :unsure: but I'm anticipating a change in the weather this weekend! :happy:

Jack is so lucky to have found such a kind and patient Mistress. :)
Another might become impatient and resort to "punctuating" the recitation of her rules with the business end of a hairbrush to help insure proper comprehension. ;):D
Yep, LOL ... but she does have her ways of ensuring compliance all of which I find deliciously irresistible! LOL

I'm afraid it's only been multiple spankings for the docking probe lately :unsure: but I'm anticipating a change in the weather this weekend! :happy:
aw well, i hope ur weekend was good and u got the weather change u were looking for. i know mine was!!! :frantic::frantic::frantic::cold: (my cucky pet knows what that means, don't u baby?) spanking the probe is ok peter but nothing like a change in the weather!!! :bounce:

No change in the weather yet but with the help of global warming I know my time will be cumming soon!:happy: Last weekend was a misfire but we're on for Saturday. :)

No change in the weather yet but with the help of global warming I know my time will be cumming soon!:happy: Last weekend was a misfire but we're on for Saturday. :)

global warming? weather changes? misfires? lol no girl wants to hear about misfires and cumming in the same sentence! lol :bounce: sounds likke u need to get out there and make ur own luck peter. aw baby, r u inhibited because it's so litttle? u spanking ur probe again tonight? :devil:

Back