As a cuckold I masturbate more than ever, anyone else?

Hey all, we have been in the lifestyle for almost a year and I have realized that I masturbate more now than I ever did. Even when I get to sleep with my wife, I still find my self doing it. Is anyone else the same way?
The thought of being cucked makes me want to masturbate more than ever.
But ever since my early teens when I first saw Black cocks I was very attracted to them and seeing the white girls dating the Black Boys has always aroused me.
When I'm fucking a white woman who I know has been with Black men i get very turned on.

Last edited:
Yes. I wank loads more now. I hope not to end up caged but I would be so much more productive if I didn't stop to play with myself 2-5 times a day!!
Same here, I was jerking off 2-3 times a day and could be doing alot of other things, but all I can think about is the black guys that are fucking her and I have to jack off. My wife told me to cut it down to once a day and I did, but since she was collared by her bull she has become much more into her power with controlling my cock. About 3 weeks ago she told me I could not jerk off anymore untill she says so, and I have done as she says, but I'm going a bit nuts, but will not jerk off untill she says OK, I can cum now. I don't want a cage, and that's part of it I guess but I could lye to her but that would be wrong.

Last edited:
My hubby masturbates a lot more these days, but mainly because we dont have sex now. We have come to a good place where I have sex with my black boyfriend, or others, my hubby satisfies himself. But it doesnt mean we dont enjoy each other, i control when he does his masturbating, how often and how quick he has to do it. I tell him what ive been up to, and what black men can do to me that he will never be able to again and so on.
So i say let the hubbies wank away and let their cum end up in tissues down the toilet, and keep your holes for the real mens cum!
My wife was like you she was fine with my useless cum as she called it, being flushed down the toilet but she told me I was wasting to much time jerking off and has cut me off from cuming for now, but she has said it's not for ever, but I need to be controlled for my own good.

Back