As A Black King, Who Will You Take and What Would You Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetically, if you and 3 of your black buddies are gang members, which combination of 3 of these girls will you pick to take home and what would you do to them to make them as your sex slaves for 3 days?

View attachment 1821587

I would take the black haired girl in the middle. The blonde next to her on the leftand the short blonde all the way on right.

I would make the black haired girl my equal partner and the other two girls would have to worship both of us sexually. I always wanted to doggy style a girl while she was eating another girl's pussy out submissively.

Hmm to turn them into sex slaves would be easy....all I need is handcuffs, vibrators, whips, my dick, paddles, blindfolds, and watch me get to work ;)

I would take the black haired girl in the middle. The blonde next to her on the leftand the short blonde all the way on right.

I would make the black haired girl my equal partner and the other two girls would have to worship both of us sexually. I always wanted to doggy style a girl while she was eating another girl's pussy out submissively.

Hmm to turn them into sex slaves would be easy....all I need is handcuffs, vibrators, whips, my dick, paddles, blindfolds, and watch me get to work ;)

Quite nice. Black peoples choice and their likes, dislikes and desires fascinate me a lot. I want to learn what you think and like in us.

Hypothetically, if you and 3 of your black buddies are gang members, which combination of 3 of these girls will you pick to take home and what would you do to them to make them as your sex slaves for 3 days?

View attachment 1821587
I couldnt choose 3.. id have to have them all. I would feel bad for just choosing 3 and leaving out the rest... #orgy

View attachment 1821587
Class in session.
No gang member, pimp, daddy, etc.. Gonna leave good pussy on the table.
ALL THESE GIRLS get put to work. That's good money, shiiiiiiit!

******* i know one is going to pop the weasel so i gotta 4play through to see what three or four i can fuck and the rest just eat and 4play around the party and to be honest i gotta go another round to get them all satisfied all i have is my word and my balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back