Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
pg_928809339.jpg

Transforming the white male into a Perfect Black-Owned Servant

It should be the goal of every Black to transform every white male into a perfect Black owned servant. How this is done varies because each Black has their own idea of what the perfect white servant is. Yet there are certain principles that apply and if understood why and how to apply them can make this process easier, faster and more permanent.

Its best first to understand the problems associated with owning and training a white for a permanent servitude position. The major problems are all associated with moods or to put it another way the white changing his mind, getting cold feet or being reluctant to provide 100% dedication to his role as a white servant. This is natural and one of the deficiencies of the white race but must be dealt with in a manner that curbs this problem. Blacks must understand that the white has no control over this and control must be assumed by the Black to insure that the white can and will comply with is duties.

Various methods can be used and are under different circumstances. These include the reward/punishment program, cuckolding, confinement, sexual domination, black mail and sissification. Of all of these one method stands out as being the most powerful, longest lasting with the greatest effect and that is sissification. Nothing beats sissification of the white male as the number one method of total control with the least amount of effort. This is not to say that the other methods are not effect or will not be used because in conjunction with sissification the Black owner takes and maintains absolute control and power and squelches' any and all resistance from the white male.

Why is sissification so effective? First we must look into the mind of the white male. The white male thinks he is a man. He believes he is as good or better than any other man of any other race and he believes he is better than any female. His ego is what fuels his pride and false believes but that ego is real and so his thoughts are real to himself. He has reasons or excuses for any indication that he may not be a real man or better than any other man, most are fictitious and made up but once again this is what he believes and when a person truly believes something it can be difficult to change his thinking even with the facts. As long as the white male thinks this way he is a problem. Since he believes he is better than others he will take advantage of others, ignore them, be rude, unwilling to submit or comply. If he has a "mood" where he recognizes for a moment that he should submit and comply it can quickly evaporate when that mood goes away returning the white male to a problem.

No owner of white servants wants to or has the time to spend constantly training, ordering, disciplining or wasting time on bad servants. The practical Black wants their servants to perform without them spending much effort in getting them to do that.

The white male thinking he is better than any female typically has a low opinion of females. Such thoughts as "She is just a girl" "Girls can't do what boys can do", etc fill the white males mind. It matters not if a female just beat him hands down at something he will have an excuse. Girls are less than men, they are soft, they are silly, they are weak, they are…well…feminine and everything feminine is less than everything masculine, or so it is imprinted in his mind. In addition he has an imprinted idea of how females are supposed to be and act. It is not reality, mind you, but it's what he thinks.

The good thing is that all of this can be used against him. The more manly he thinks he is and the less he thinks of females the worse it is for him because what he thinks will be reversed and applied so the stronger he resists and believes he is the stronger the effect will be on him when applied. And there is NOTHING he can do about it. So properly applied it is foolproof and permanent! His idea of what a girl is, is exactly what he will become.

For more, go here: http://blackmastershango.blogspot.com/2012/03/article-transforming-white-male-into.html

Sir, i would love for you to come and sissify me! My Wife/Cuckoldress has expressed an interest in femming me for her amusement and my humiliation!

Sir, i would love for you to come and sissify me! My Wife/Cuckoldress has expressed an interest in femming me for her amusement and my humiliation!

We will see about that, white boi. Like I said, you're going to have to go far to beg for it!

Dsoul - The entire post is as racist as they come. Fuck this racism *******. Can't people just have fun?

I didn't write that article. Also, my blog isn't just to aspire one set of IR lovers but for all overs. If you find it offensive, I'm sorry.

I have to agree, the comment is very racist, not really very appropriate for the site, your comments leave a very bitter taste once you read them, enough to actually put a couple of from enjoying the sexual experience this site is about!

If you reverse the word of white and black it reads like something that the KKK would endorse!

If you read my edited version of what you have posted where the words have been changed it sounds like something written for the slave trade two hundred years ago!

Its really not a very nice article at all and honestly should be taken down from what is truly a good site!

Transforming the black male into a Perfect white-Owned Servant
It should be the goal of every white to transform every black male into a perfect white owned servant. How this is done varies because each white has their own idea of what the perfect black servant is. Yet there are certain principles that apply and if understood why and how to apply them can make this process easier, faster and more permanent.
Its best first to understand the problems associated with owning and training a black for a permanent servitude position. The major problems are all associated with moods or to put it another way the black changing his mind, getting cold feet or being reluctant to provide 100% dedication to his role as a black servant. This is natural and one of the deficiencies of the black race but must be dealt with in a manner that curbs this problem. Whites must understand that the black has no control over this and control must be assumed by the White to insure that the black can and will comply with is duties.
Various methods can be used and are under different circumstances. These include the reward/punishment program, cuckolding, confinement, sexual domination, black mail and sissification. Of all of these one method stands out as being the most powerful, longest lasting with the greatest effect and that is sissification. Nothing beats sissification of the black male as the number one method of total control with the least amount of effort. This is not to say that the other methods are not effect or will not be used because in conjunction with sissification the white owner takes and maintains absolute control and power and squelches' any and all resistance from the black male.
Why is sissification so effective? First we must look into the mind of the black male. The black male thinks he is a man. He believes he is as good or better than any other man of any other race and he believes he is better than any female. His ego is what fuels his pride and false believes but that ego is real and so his thoughts are real to himself. He has reasons or excuses for any indication that he may not be a real man or better than any other man, most are fictitious and made up but once again this is what he believes and when a person truly believes something it can be difficult to change his thinking even with the facts. As long as the black male thinks this way he is a problem. Since he believes he is better than others he will take advantage of others, ignore them, be rude, unwilling to submit or comply. If he has a "mood" where he recognizes for a moment that he should submit and comply it can quickly evaporate when that mood goes away returning the black male to a problem.
No owner of black servants wants to or has the time to spend constantly training, ordering, disciplining or wasting time on bad servants. The practical white wants their servants to perform without them spending much effort in getting them to do that.
The black male thinking he is better than any female typically has a low opinion of females. Such thoughts as "She is just a girl" "Girls can't do what boys can do", etc fill the black males mind. It matters not if a female just beat him hands down at something he will have an excuse. Girls are less than men, they are soft, they are silly, they are weak, they are…well…feminine and everything feminine is less than everything masculine, or so it is imprinted in his mind. In addition he has an imprinted idea of how females are supposed to be and act. It is not reality, mind you, but it's what he thinks.
The good thing is that all of this can be used against him. The more manly he thinks he is and the less he thinks of females the worse it is for him because what he thinks will be reversed and applied so the stronger he resists and believes he is the stronger the effect will be on him when applied. And there is NOTHING he can do about it. So properly applied it is foolproof and permanent! His idea of what a girl is, is exactly what he will become.

Go tell that to the ghost of D.W. Griffith when he did 'Birth of a Nation'.
Thats the whole point, your dragging up ghosts and not really living in the present! Putting the past behind you is why and how we can all move forward!
Let those ghosts rest in peace!

That article wasn't written by me... I simply borrowed it. It wasn't meant to seem or look racial or have racist tendencies. Or else I wouldn't have posted it here. There are some hubbies who desire for such, and my blog is directed towards all manners of cuckoldry, not just selected ones. Once again, I apologise if it offended you or anyone else in here.

Reactions: wit
I know where your coming from and where your going with this and the good intentions you have on the site, I have read most of your other posts and think they are great and like whats there. No offence taken from you, just the way a piece is written thats all!

we have and enjoyed several of them, really jealous we are, english couple who moved to ireland a few years ago and now missing out what we had in england hence why we enjoy reading what others are up to!

we have and enjoyed several of them, really jealous we are, english couple who moved to ireland a few years ago and now missing out what we had in england hence why we enjoy reading what others are up to!

Damn! I do envision myself travelling to England after I've relocated to the U.S. Never reckoned there's couples up in Ireland who want the interracial treatment.

thats the problem, ireland is not really known as swingers delight, it happens but hard to find genuine players, every thing so hush hush

Yeah. Another thing is I doubt if you'd find enough black men there. If it were Scotland, that would be exceptional. But Ireland? Might as well have gone and lived in Wales.

Although there could be some couples there who're into it. Have you tried cuckoldspace.com?

Would be great to have some black folks invited up there to spice the scenery up. Lots of places in the world where blacks are hard to find.

Reactions: wit
Lots of places in the world where blacks are hard to find.
Ireland number 1 on that list!

One thing: I don't know what the temperment of the average Irishman is. Much of what I know of them is their IRA past. Are they any bit welcoming towards blacks, or would they have racist tendencies?

Blacks follks aren't known for travelling, and most often travel to places where they'd comfortably find majority of black folks.

Slowly coming out of their shells and accepting this new world, there are quite a few races and nationalities here in ireland now, mixing slowly, making themselves known slowly, the two big cities of Dublin and Belfast, the cultures are mixing, elsewhere, well thats a different matter, the irish are not even comfortable with each other, never mind anyone else! Bridges are coming down slowly.

Back