Article: The TRUTH About Cuckolding

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
About Cuckolding…

A lot already has been said about this subject and I doubt if whatever I’m about to say next is bound to add or subtract already from the knowns and unknowns, or the perceptions and assumptions that such a topic is bound to inspire from people out there who’re busy remunerating about the subject. However, I would like to add my mere two cents into it, so I hope you all that’s reading this would bear with me and save your opinions for later.

For the average person in the street, talking about anything related towards the subject Cuckold is more like one referring to the elephant in the room that no one wants to talk about. It’s a surprise that such a subject is still one of the world’s best-kept secret. You’d be surprised to know that of all the taboos that’s over the decades, such as homosexuality, *******, autoerotic asphyxiation and interracial relationships, cuckoldry is still one that’s best kept hidden from public. You get to wonder why such is as it is, even in the modern 21st century we’re in. The thing is, Cuckoldry has always been something best practiced behind closed doors and windows. It’s unlike interracial that has been looked upon by a significant part of the population, but is now enjoying the mode of freedom that once wasn’t bequeath to it. Yes, the subject of Cuckoldry isn’t something that’s new. It goes as far back as homosexuality has existed, and yet its something that’s best viewed with unreasonable embarrassment and shame.

For one thing, Cuckoldry has almost always existed in line with another often used word. A word which connotes all that’s negative in man & female relationships–Cheating.

It’s always been an assumption that where a hubby is declared to be a cuckold, that it involves his spouse seeking sexual pleasures outside their marital home where he should be the one to be providing it. Only in recent years has the world come to an understanding that there’s a thin line that separates what we see as cheating from actual cuckoldry.

First of all, I would like to say that the word Cuckoldry does in no way explain the total feeling of what the word represents. It’s like the word Love. It’s used as a term of pure, unblemished affection for one another, but the word Love doesn’t in actual fact totally describe the feeling of Love. So too the word Cuckoldry (a word which more than half the population still looks upon with disgust) doesn’t generally quantify what it means to be a cuckold. And with the way the world keeps changing, more and more we’re still redefining the scope and view of what it takes for a man and woman to come together and start a marital home. The word Cuckold, just like the word Love, is meant to stand on its own, and not to be used as a word to define or signify a certain type of human social behavior or trait. I don’t think any husband out there wakes up one morning and declares to himself and the world of wanting to become a cuckold. Such is a state of mind that occurs over a period of time, due to one or two inputting thoughts, actions or stimulus. That he as well chooses to extend this mind-set towards is spouse is another indication that says such isn’t a trait that works well with one particular individual, but rather with two … or you can include three, since it as well involves the chosen Bull who’ll soon be entering their life to complete the circle.

There comes a heightened state of self-awareness once the wife and husband arrive at this cuckolding conclusion. But please note that the choice of indulging in Cuckoldry, just like any other choice, is one taken out of an individual’s freewill, and not something imposed on him/her as if it were some form of mandatory civil punishment. And also, what separates the choice of Cheating from Cuckoldry is that Cheating is a decision/choice made by just one individual in the married home (could be the husband or the wife), whereas Cuckoldry works only when both the man and wife decide on making the choice. Such is a basic factor I think a lot of people who’re quick to condemn Cuckoldry fail to grasp. Although there are still instances of cheating that’s found in cuckoldry, but those are by the wayside.

As I stated earlier, no hubby (or wife) wakes up one morning and chooses to become a cuckold and wants to indulge in cuckoldry. There are actions and reasons that would have motivated such an individual to arrive at such choice, and all of them personal. Going into all and such reasons would take up much of this topic, but I will say that for whatever reason(s) that a couple might want to indulge in this lifestyle, it comes down to Love. It might be love of the hubby wanting the wife to have some sexual freedom/domination over him, wanting for both of them to be dominated by a bull, or wanting to share the wife with someone else … whatever the reason(s) might be, it still comes down to the couple indulging in the habit together as a unit rather than as separate entity, even if their choice of cuckoldry involves some level of swinging, or that the hubby minds the home while the wife troops out every night as a desirable sex fiend, it all still comes down to the notion of Love: of being loved and of sharing love, even if now it involves a third party in their life.

Last edited by a moderator:
About Cuckolding…

A lot already has been said about this subject and I doubt if whatever I’m about to say next is bound to add or subtract already from the knowns and unknowns, or the perceptions and assumptions that such a topic is bound to inspire from people out there who’re busy remunerating about the subject. However, I would like to add my mere two cents into it, so I hope you all that’s reading this would bear with me and save your opinions for later.

For the average person in the street, talking about anything related towards the subject Cuckold is more like one referring to the elephant in the room that no one wants to talk about. It’s a surprise that such a subject is still one of the world’s best-kept secret. You’d be surprised to know that of all the taboos that’s over the decades, such as homosexuality, *******, autoerotic asphyxiation and interracial relationships, cuckoldry is still one that’s best kept hidden from public. You get to wonder why such is as it is, even in the modern 21st century we’re in. The thing is, Cuckoldry has always been something best practiced behind closed doors and windows. It’s unlike interracial that has been looked upon by a significant part of the population, but is now enjoying the mode of freedom that once wasn’t bequeath to it. Yes, the subject of Cuckoldry isn’t something that’s new. It goes as far back as homosexuality has existed, and yet its something that’s best viewed with unreasonable embarrassment and shame.

For one thing, Cuckoldry has almost always existed in line with another often used word. A word which connotes all that’s negative in man & female relationships–Cheating.

It’s always been an assumption that where a hubby is declared to be a cuckold, that it involves his spouse seeking sexual pleasures outside their marital home where he should be the one to be providing it. Only in recent years has the world come to an understanding that there’s a thin line that separates what we see as cheating from actual cuckoldry.

First of all, I would like to say that the word Cuckoldry does in no way explain the total feeling of what the word represents. It’s like the word Love. It’s used as a term of pure, unblemished affection for one another, but the word Love doesn’t in actual fact totally describe the feeling of Love. So too the word Cuckoldry (a word which more than half the population still looks upon with disgust) doesn’t generally quantify what it means to be a cuckold. And with the way the world keeps changing, more and more we’re still redefining the scope and view of what it takes for a man and woman to come together and start a marital home. The word Cuckold, just like the word Love, is meant to stand on its own, and not to be used as a word to define or signify a certain type of human social behavior or trait. I don’t think any husband out there wakes up one morning and declares to himself and the world of wanting to become a cuckold. Such is a state of mind that occurs over a period of time, due to one or two inputting thoughts, actions or stimulus. That he as well chooses to extend this mind-set towards is spouse is another indication that says such isn’t a trait that works well with one particular individual, but rather with two … or you can include three, since it as well involves the chosen Bull who’ll soon be entering their life to complete the circle.

There comes a heightened state of self-awareness once the wife and husband arrive at this cuckolding conclusion. But please note that the choice of indulging in Cuckoldry, just like any other choice, is one taken out of an individual’s freewill, and not something imposed on him/her as if it were some form of mandatory civil punishment. And also, what separates the choice of Cheating from Cuckoldry is that Cheating is a decision/choice made by just one individual in the married home (could be the husband or the wife), whereas Cuckoldry works only when both the man and wife decide on making the choice. Such is a basic factor I think a lot of people who’re quick to condemn Cuckoldry fail to grasp. Although there are still instances of cheating that’s found in cuckoldry, but those are by the wayside.

As I stated earlier, no hubby (or wife) wakes up one morning and chooses to become a cuckold and wants to indulge in cuckoldry. There are actions and reasons that would have motivated such an individual to arrive at such choice, and all of them personal. Going into all and such reasons would take up much of this topic, but I will say that for whatever reason(s) that a couple might want to indulge in this lifestyle, it comes down to Love. It might be love of the hubby wanting the wife to have some sexual freedom/domination over him, wanting for both of them to be dominated by a bull, or wanting to share the wife with someone else … whatever the reason(s) might be, it still comes down to the couple indulging in the habit together as a unit rather than as separate entity, even if their choice of cuckoldry involves some level of swinging, or that the hubby minds the home while the wife troops out every night as a desirable sex fiend, it all still comes down to the notion of Love: of being loved and of sharing love, even if now it involves a third party in their life.
Not into cockhold but want to watch my wife get nailed by 100s of BBC

About Cuckolding…

As I stated earlier, no hubby (or wife) wakes up one morning and chooses to become a cuckold and wants to indulge in cuckoldry. There are actions and reasons that would have motivated such an individual to arrive at such choice, and all of them personal. Going into all and such reasons would take up much of this topic, but I will say that for whatever reason(s) that a couple might want to indulge in this lifestyle, it comes down to Love. It might be love of the hubby wanting the wife to have some sexual freedom/domination over him, wanting for both of them to be dominated by a bull, or wanting to share the wife with someone else … whatever the reason(s) might be, it still comes down to the couple indulging in the habit together as a unit rather than as separate entity, even if their choice of cuckoldry involves some level of swinging, or that the hubby minds the home while the wife troops out every night as a desirable sex fiend, it all still comes down to the notion of Love: of being loved and of sharing love, even if now it involves a third party in their life. Good job Dsoul!!!
I have to say, this is a great explanation of what this lifestyle is; a decision between husband and wife. Some indulge in the basic of just watching the wife enjoy sex with another man. Others take it to the extremes of humiliation of the husband and total domination of the couples' life by the bull. How far they take it, is up to the couple. Good job Dsoul.

Dont like cockhold cuz husband is humiliated. Hotwife just fuck other men when and whereever they want mostly

Like I said, the word 'Cuckold', doesn't best describe what this is about. It's like the word 'Love'. It's a word that's beyond definition. We merely define it based on our human understanding. Cuckold isn't about wife being fucked and a hubby being humiliated. Those are just fantasy. It's about a hubby and wife being in touch with each other sexually with no boundaries. However way you want it is up to you and the wife to work out.

I have to say, this is a great explanation of what this lifestyle is; a decision between husband and wife. Some indulge in the basic of just watching the wife enjoy sex with another man. Others take it to the extremes of humiliation of the husband and total domination of the couples' life by the bull. How far they take it, is up to the couple. Good job Dsoul.

\It's what I try to explain to some couples out there. A lot of them know little about what this is about, and many have complained to me that there's few people willing to explain it all to them. To put them through in the right path. Thy forget that if taken from a wrong perspective, such could split a marriage, and that's not what this is about.

I hope you read through the rest of the article at my blog site?

As always Dsoul you are on the money with your blogs and posts!!! I always enjoy reading them keep up the good work, you are a very intelligent individual and seem very knowledgable about Interracial cuckold relationships.

Back