ARK BBC 870 316 8507

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC BULL can travel prefers to host ,fine with all bbc loving situations and im not bi sorry ,age size ,race doesnt matter.also looking for bbc contacts to help my gbangs all over the world ,also need more females to work gbangs .I can also help if you need employment opportunity work from home.Im looking for people in the bbc community that would be into amateur bbc movie making ,i want to shoot real encounters no acting ,you can mail your footage and pics to me and we can work out details ,i have companies that will buy your footage .bbcmilfhuntr at yhoo is my email address and chat and my cell is posted im very real and need very real people only .dont let distance stop your fantasy from coming true.If i cant make it to ya , i will set up a fun time without me being there .AND IM SINGLE LADIES...yes i love my cpls and ladies but im still looking for that awesome spade queen to call my own, i have special plans for that lady that sweeps this bbc of his feet.I want to breed so badly tis the season ya know....open minded and educated bbc also looking for buisness partners ,really need a computer guru to build and manage my personal site ,im thinking it would be some great hubby who also shares his wife with me .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back