Arizona couple

SLT4BBC

Couple
Hi
Couple from Arizona with a sexy bi hot wife looking for new friends from this lifestyle. Husband likes to watch and record me playing with black men. We love to watch others having fun too, we have plenty of good rare stuff so we are open to photo video exchange as well. If you are real and have the same passion feel free to contact us

[QUOact TE="SLT4BBC, post: 1091725, member: 91365"]Hi
Couple from Arizona with a sexy bi hot wife looking for new friends from this lifestyle. Husband likes to watch and record me playing with black men. We love to watch others having fun too, we have plenty of good rare stuff so we are open to photo video exchange as well. If you are real and have the same passion feel free to contact us[/QUOTE]
Contact me now " just leave email

Hi
Couple from Arizona with a sexy bi hot wife looking for new friends from this lifestyle. Husband likes to watch and record me playing with black men. We love to watch others having fun too, we have plenty of good rare stuff so we are open to photo video exchange as well. If you are real and have the same passion feel free to contact us

Hi
Love following you here from Flagstaff

Back