are you woman enough to fuck my man's BBC? NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly29

Female
My Name is Kelly and I'm looking for a sweet pink pussy in the NYC area for my man. I'm 29 and my man is 41.we've been together 12 years. Awhile back I asked my man for a threesome. The deal was he would fulfill my fantasy if I did it for him as well. He and his friend both fucked me with their BBC's. Now it's my turn to give him a threesome. We're good people and very respectful. If you are interested then please leave me a message so we can talk. I look forward to it. Thank you.

My Name is Kelly and I'm looking for a sweet pink pussy in the NYC area for my man. I'm 29 and my man is 41.we've been together 12 years. Awhile back I asked my man for a threesome. The deal was he would fulfill my fantasy if I did it for him as well. He and his friend both fucked me with their BBC's. Now it's my turn to give him a threesome. We're good people and very respectful. If you are interested then please leave me a message so we can talk. I look forward to it. Thank you.
I wish we lived near by,i would love my bbc virgin wife to try her first bbc & she knows my hopes for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back