• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

are you woman enough to fuck my man's BBC? NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Name is Kelly and I'm looking for a sweet pink pussy in the NYC area for my man. I'm 29 and my man is 41.we've been together 12 years. Awhile back I asked my man for a threesome. The deal was he would fulfill my fantasy if I did it for him as well. He and his friend both fucked me with their BBC's. Now it's my turn to give him a threesome. We're good people and very respectful. If you are interested then please leave me a message so we can talk. I look forward to it. Thank you.

My Name is Kelly and I'm looking for a sweet pink pussy in the NYC area for my man. I'm 29 and my man is 41.we've been together 12 years. Awhile back I asked my man for a threesome. The deal was he would fulfill my fantasy if I did it for him as well. He and his friend both fucked me with their BBC's. Now it's my turn to give him a threesome. We're good people and very respectful. If you are interested then please leave me a message so we can talk. I look forward to it. Thank you.
I wish we lived near by,i would love my bbc virgin wife to try her first bbc & she knows my hopes for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.