are you up for a fight?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vanessabbc, Apr 27, 2015.

1. vanessabbc

vanessabbc Active Member

So guys, or girls, when you are having your way with some white pussy. do you like for us girls to put up a fight. to try tp stop you from tossing us around or do you just want the submissibe that says " yes master" to your every request?

2. Splitter

Splitter Active Member

Both.

Dominance is to be earned. Submissive does not mean weak. Weakness does not turn me on, it bores me.

Pouting and fighting is a way to give me feedback that something is not up to snuff. Then it's up to me as the Dom to read your body and mind and adjust accordingly. So to that end I tend to be attracted to "bratty" submissives.

It's much more fun to tame you when I have to forcefully flip you on your stomach, order you to get your ass in the air and spank your tush red for disobeying before you earn the privilege of getting deeply dicked down.

nieve blanca and vanessabbc like this.
  3. vanessabbc

vanessabbc Active Member

I...I...I..love..you. lol

pakistanicuck and iluvwfintobm like this.
  4. Noreen

Noreen Well-Known Member Gold Member

i've found guys like a woman to have a bit of fight in her ;)

i like a man to show me he can overpower me and make me surrender to him. i think it's how cave women made sure they picked the alpha male. lol

nieve blanca likes this.
  5. vanessabbc

vanessabbc Active Member

I think its better to make them earn it. and even if they have ne pinned down I will be talking shit.haha

6. Noreen

Noreen Well-Known Member Gold Member

only at the beginning though. after a while it's hard to say no when you've been panting yes yes yes YES YES all evening lol

Splitter and vanessabbc like this.
  7. wifen2bbc

wifen2bbc Active Member

Ive never had a hook up that wasnt pre arranged. Im there to get Fucked

Mrs.InCharge likes this.