Are you ready for some football?Looking to see what the ladys wear during game time!

Well,it seems like the football season is here.I mostly like to watch the NFL,but College football is good to watch too.Last weekend I watched my Georgia Bulldogs lose their first game of the year.Anyway,I would like to see the ladys show off their favorite team and what they like to wear during game time!

This is a very good ideal, what do ladies wear when they are at the games or at the bars or at home enjoying the game.

Well they have to get it together Singleblkmale, South Carolina is calling this week. But they have to get after them early and often but would make for a good game that i might get to watch once i get work done.

Lewis

Love to see them in Team jerseys and nothing else :)

This is for around the house but i know you will like it ...Lewis

images.jpeg

I hope this will help in your ideals Singleblkmale and lets see how the season ends

Picnik_collage-1.jpg

Wouldnt this look hot on a lady to wear....its the ideal of it and could be your favorite team too...Lewis

41Y1rTOa5CL.jpg

01026269.zoom.a.jpg

images.jpeg

lady-referee.jpg

How could i forget. Referee Stripes ...Rather look at them like this instead of Ed Hocuili or Mike Carey.

Make the Call Ref.... Lewis

We always enjoyed watching Faith Hill in the opening song on Sunday Night Football... she is so hot... but this year, she's being replaced by Carrie Underwood and I can't wait to see what she's going to look like. It's hard to believe anyone can be hotter than Faith's opening but if there is anyone who can do it, replacing her with Carrie is a very good choice... Can't wait till Sunday Night...

We always enjoyed watching Faith Hill in the opening song on Sunday Night Football... she is so hot... but this year, she's being replaced by Carrie Underwood and I can't wait to see what she's going to look like. It's hard to believe anyone can be hotter than Faith's opening but if there is anyone who can do it, replacing her with Carrie is a very good choice... Can't wait till Sunday Night...

Something like this :)

Enjoy!!!
got to get my football fix in....Lewis

Back