• Laziness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am, but I'm afraid to admit it

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I'm a male chauvinist who thinks women are my property

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude, I feel for you. The brother thing must be very tough to deal with. How long have you been single?
Yeah it was extremely tough. I was single for a month or so but now have a girlfriend. It's way to early to bring anything "cuck" related up though unfortunately.

Don't beat yourself up for not being submissive. A cuck does not have to be submissive, he just has to submit to his needs .... and get them fulfilled.
Well I would love to submit to my needs and one day I think I'll be able to fulfill them. I just have to wait a while longer before I risk bringing it up and it being to soon and back firing on me.

I tried forever to share my wife and she wouldn't have it. She ended up just plain cheating on me.
If she cheated on you, Megamanxxx, you're a CUCK ... any married man who's wife has sex with other men is a CUCK ... it makes no difference what color the man is that she has sex with, OR, if her husband even knows she's having sex with other men. A lot more men are CUCKS than know they are cucks, probably by a 4:1 or 5:1 margin since married women are now just as likely to cheat on their husbands as husbands are to cheat on their wives.

Back