"are you carrying any explosives?". "just this bomb pussy!"

Melrano

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Hey guys . My name's Lisa I'm still kind of new and getting used to this . I was finally able to get some pics up .. I hope you guys like them... I'm 28 Ohio Tom girl. 115lbs. 5'5 I like to be outdoors all kinds of outdoor activities sports Brown's OSU Cavs!! I'm here to loosen up mingle around a bit. Always up to chat. Not looking for a relationship. Maybe just some good dick :)~ I like guys and girls. Preferably athletic guy. Tall handsome . Good Sence of humor is nice and Laid back too. I'm an occasional weed smoker. Now for my girls I like girly girls.well not to girly. long hair fit. Good Sence of humor.need an adventure partner. And hopefully can eat this pussy like its going out of style. Like I do...I'ma squirter too ;-) I like it rough to be controlled.. bit licked hair pulled . Not spanking tho.lol.. I love to suck dick and 69. I DO NOT like to be called names so if your message for example is titled thirsty slut or anything of a sort calling me anything foul you 99.9% will not get anything other than being blocked from me. I don't mind after a comfort zone is established between I and whom I'm chatting with I'm not a bitch and dont want to come off that way. I already feel somewhat out of place being on here.I'm new to this guy's I'm just here to have fun like everyone else. So please if you'd like to chat share flix or possibly one day meet hold off on bitch/slut/etc.. Until we break the ice..... I'm looking for a good sized fella downstairs
. Well anything else just ask thanks guys :lips:LOVE LISA:lips:

Last edited:
Very very neat little pussy, it will have to be stretched babe to take what I have to give you , let's start with a few black dildos

Back