Are you allowed to have intercourse after your wife accepts a full time bull

Does your wife's bull allow her to have intercourse with you?

• Total voters

38hsquirter

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
I must be a little naïve. I did not think about this until I read some of post here. Several years ago, my wife was injured at work. One day after visiting the doctor for the workman compensation insurance, she was furious. She said he said she was paranoid. He had asked what she used for birth control. Without thinking, she said three things: condoms, contraceptive jelly, and birth control pills. I was so occupied with my business problems, I didn't think about it. I found later she was still having an affair. I thought she had broke it off. She told me he had made her go on the pill because he was too big for condoms to fit. The condoms and jelly were the only way he said she could allow me to have intercourse with her.

4: I dictate terms in my whole life at all times. This is my inherent nature. - I am welcoming of allies, and friends. People who pursue what is excellent in life, and are pleasant to be around. — I am well aware of the availability for male *******. If mechanically impersonal, perhaps even alienating, the internet provides. I've no desire for this.

Alexander the Great was bisexual. "Eirik the Great," works for me. ;)

"One famous quotation by Terence reads: "Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto", or "I am human, and nothing of that which is human is alien to me."

If I extend hospitality it is from a place of strength. Social sexuality is not the first thought to traditional European hospitality, but I do follow thews of my ancestors. (An excellent host.)

Is the *Bull* cool enough to chill out, have a choice beverage, blaze some 420, and watch crazy dumb movies, or whatevs?

Years ago I dated a (professional, lifestyle) Dominatrix. She became my submissive. It was an undesired, natural occurrence.

Res ipsa loquitur ("the thing speaks for itself.")

LMAO, I'm sorry but I must laugh at the entire premise of this thread. It is a complete fantasy. I do not know of one single couple that we know in real life in the lifestyle wherein the husband is denied sex with his wife, especially at the behest of another man. That concept is completely ridiculous and if something like that was happening I don't see that marriage lasting lol. It is fun to chat and fantasize about things such as this but I doubt if things like this exist in reality.

LMAO, I'm sorry but I must laugh at the entire premise of this thread. It is a complete fantasy. I do not know of one single couple that we know in real life in the lifestyle wherein the husband is denied sex with his wife, especially at the behest of another man. That concept is completely ridiculous and if something like that was happening I don't see that marriage lasting lol. It is fun to chat and fantasize about things such as this but I doubt if things like this exist in reality.
I respectfully disagree denial play is one aspect of this lifestyle. Husbands will willing turn control over to their wives as to whether they get to have penetration sex of it they get to have hand jobs and other non penetrative forms of sex. It's the same idea of a power exchange in bdsm. It might not be for you. But there are couples that practice this kind of denial of sex or putting the lover first sexually abs the husband second.

Sure maybe in a role play type setting that a couple would engage In from time to time to enhance certain desires just like BDSM and other sort of fetishes. I seriously doubt that it is something that controls their entire life. I just do not buy the concept that a husband and wife might be lying in bed one night and the wife tells the husband that she will not have sexual relations with him because her black lover says she can't . You have to admit that is ridiculous. Or insisting that the husband has to wear protection while the lover does not.

I would think that most women would enjoy being licked and rubbed and fucked before and after they have sex with their lover either by their husband or another lover. It is healthy and fun for a woman to have her body and pussy and mind worshipped. I lick cum filled pussy not for other men but because of how it makes a woman feel

why would any woman let a man dictate who or how she fucks
You will learn a lot about the cuckold relationships on this site.

Unfortunately, it did happen. When I figured it out, I wanted a divorce. I was talked out of the divorce by a friend. He said I was too important too my children and that the court would give her custody since my job required constant travel. She agreed to break off the affair, but she really didn't. I guess I was too weak to go through with the divorce. She is that good in bed. We finally agreed to an open marriage for both of us. Being a white man with an average cock, she gets more than I do.

Every thing that can happen does but it does not make it usual. Hopefully you still enjoy her and maybe she should introduce you to her lovers and get you involved, that way you can have some fun when she has other men

Every thing that can happen does but it does not make it usual. Hopefully you still enjoy her and maybe she should introduce you to her lovers and get you involved, that way you can have some fun when she has other men

Now, she does and we swing with couples. If I am not present, she tells me every detail while I eat her freshly fucked pussy. The, we fuck even through she is many times very loose. A cum filled pussy has a feeling all of its own. Some times, I am there. The man in the past was very dominant and controlling. She just could not get enough of his huge cock and would do anything for it.

Not one of the "Bulls" we have played with have ever demanded anything like that. If they did, we'd be out of there. We're in the lifestyle for mutual satisfaction and fun. Hubby is always in the middle of the play, first. sloppy seconds, whatever.

Sounds more like swinging than cuckold relationships.

I respectfully disagree denial play is one aspect of this lifestyle. Husbands will willing turn control over to their wives as to whether they get to have penetration sex of it they get to have hand jobs and other non penetrative forms of sex. It's the same idea of a power exchange in bdsm. It might not be for you. But there are couples that practice this kind of denial of sex or putting the lover first sexually abs the husband second.
I haven't cum in my wife since sept 2015. We still have penetrative sex, she has needs but she insist I pull out prior to cumming she only wants her boyfriend cum.
She has anal sex only with him.

my wife would beat me if i did not fuck her before and after other men, first she likes sex and second it would be a sign off disrespect

Sure maybe in a role play type setting that a couple would engage In from time to time to enhance certain desires just like BDSM and other sort of fetishes. I seriously doubt that it is something that controls their entire life. I just do not buy the concept that a husband and wife might be lying in bed one night and the wife tells the husband that she will not have sexual relations with him because her black lover says she can't . You have to admit that is ridiculous. Or insisting that the husband has to wear protection while the lover does not.
Right. But different strokes for different folks. i think for an adult lifestyle there has to be consensus between all the involved on how to play the game. It`s not impossible that one of the players suggests such a rule of the game and the others agree to it after fair consideration. It`s the term "allow" that seems mistaken in this context.
Every thing that can happen does but it does not make it usual. (...)
That exactly!

Back