Are You Afraid about 'Black Cock-Addiction'?

How Badly do you want Black Cock Addiction?

• Yes, Badly

Votes: 387 70.0%
  • Moderate

Votes: 74 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 92 16.6%

• Total voters

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
760_1000.jpg

For some women, there's the desire of wanting to enjoy as much Black Cock as possible, especially as they're only becoming aware of it now in their lives. Their husbands, too, would love to cater to their needs.

But for those wives already into this lifestyle (with husbands, too), is there ever the fear that you'll become so addicted to wanting Black Cock that you ever won't want to go back from it anymore?

She admits that right now she can't get enough of this new lover and says she's sexually and emotionally attracted to him but in control. Yeah I find that a turn on also. I have always enjoyed sharing my wife with other men and now it's black men only for her. I do worry about the consequences of her getting too much of this guy and becoming overly involved or falling in love with him.

Do you and her get to talk about this aspect?

I think the phrase addicted to black cock might be wrong addiction to anything can be harmful, I believe most women and their hubby's have a strong preference to black cock and that fills the need they must have to be satisfied. I believe a lot of women are screwing black men because it is the thing to do not a strong lifetime commitment will always enjoy it but will enjoy others too.

The first time I felt myself surprised by my thoughts was when my wife Susie (in that time we were just friends) told me about her and her boyfriend (who was black) having sex in a hotel from Rio during their first holidays together in Brazil.
Her story turned me on in such way that I found myself saying her "I would have liked watch you having sex with your boyfriend in front of me. If I would have been there watching, I would have offered to assist you sucking his cock".

Yes she knows how I feel but we have children at home so we only manage to play occasionally, we only began this journey just over 18 months ago, H had never even kissed a BBC before as we live in a rural town and not many about!

Yeah, I can know how much of a burden that can be. More couples like you need special time to enjoy yourselves.

Husband here. We have been in the life style for yrs and we love it. My wife has had a close emotional loving relationship with her bull in the past. There is a fine line to walk here. As great as it has been for our marriage we realize it could also wreck it.

Her bull recently introduced her and gave her to a young 24 y/o stud, she's 27 about a month ago. She was this guys first married white woman and the first woman he ever did anal with. She says he's fantastic in bed and she loves his 9" cock.They have been fucking 5-7 days a week now. They fuck every weekend. He's been making booty calls during the week. Sometimes they've started before I get home from work which is cool. He's brought a black friend of his along also so they both fucked her.. He's done my wife and her gf together in our bed. She's gone to his place and spent the weekend. This is all hot and turns us both on whether I'm there to watch, join or she goes alone.

She admits that right now she can't get enough of this new lover and says she's sexually and emotionally attracted to him but in control. Yeah I find that a turn on also. I have always enjoyed sharing my wife with other men and now it's black men only for her. I do worry about the consequences of her getting too much of this guy and becoming overly involved or falling in love with him.

open couple411..... I applaude you because this is exactly where I want to see my wife. I love the idea of her stopping at her "owners" house on her way home and get a workout in before coming home to me along with her thinking about and wanting bbc non stop. Do you have any concern about her getting knocked up?
nick

For some women, there's the desire of wanting to enjoy as much Black Cock as possible, especially as they're only becoming aware of it now in their lives. Their husbands, too, would love to cater to their needs.

Fuck, this is what I tell the wife when we're fantasizing, that I want her to find find a bull her turns her into a black Cock craving slut, so only BBC makes her pussy cum and that little white cock doesn't do anything for her anymore, never fails to get her going and make her wet.

Fuck, this is what I tell the wife when we're fantasizing, that I want her to find find a bull her turns her into a black Cock craving slut, so only BBC makes her pussy cum and that little white cock doesn't do anything for her anymore, never fails to get her going and make her wet.

Be even better if you and her got together to find such suitable person for her. Won't be good if she finds one on her own, as that might exclude you from everything that goes on between them.

595_1000.jpg

Be even better if you and her got together to find such suitable person for her. Won't be good if she finds one on her own, as that might exclude you from everything that goes on between them.

I had found someone in our area who was willing to meet but she said she wasn't ready to meet anyone yet, so just waiting for her to be ready to take the next step

Back